Memorabilia NEC November

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Is any body planning on having stall at memorabilia at the NEC in November,would be great to meet up,HOTHREBEL,my tables are now booked Island L tables 10 to 16 inclusive

andy x-wing pilot

Jedi Knight
I will be there with my 5 year old. Taking plenty of wonga with me hopefully with plenty of vintage goodies coming home.
Andy

spoons

Grand Master
Debating whether to go to mem or MK collectormania - but memorabilia is normally best for vintage.

I'll be in my Swf tee, see you guys there :)

x-pack

Grand Master
http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham/

Might go to this. Probably on the Saturday morning.

Is it any good?

...and then I saw the train times. 2hours from Preston to Birmingham International :shock:

Went to the NEC toy fair last month, a little disappointed that I didn't buy anything that took my fancy in the vintage star wars range-1977-1984.
There were a few stalls but not as much as I thought, although it was still an enjoyable day out.
The highlight was seeing a vinyl carded Jawa in which the seller wanted £10000 for! (I fair bit out of my price range!) :lol:

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Memorabilia tends to have a better selection Of vintage star wars items than the normal Toy fairs,also a good place to meet other collectors

spoons

Grand Master
The November Mem is probably the best regular show in the country for vintage, I take my kids most years and they always enjoy it.

A little less vintage these days but always a few familiar faces

walkie

Sith Lord
Hopefully i'll be over at NEC in November, pretty local'ish for me and it'll be my first ever show!

I'll be wearing my Tee on the day :)

Deano76

Youngling
I went earlier this year & it's great for kids, some great cosplay around and plenty of stalls. I went to Cardiff con aswell which had great guests but NEC memorabillia had loads more stalls with awesome items

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
The thing with these shows etc is you take a risk on whether there is going to be anything vintage or not, whether there will be loads or very little.

The last few shows not just Memorabillia according to other threads have all been disappointing apart from Farthest from and CE2 in July.

It's okay if you live local but when you have 2 hour + journeys it's very frustrating

spoons

Grand Master
Stormtrooper37 said:
The thing with these shows etc is you take a risk on whether there is going to be anything vintage or not, whether there will be loads or very little.

The last few shows not just Memorabillia according to other threads have all been disappointing apart from Farthest from and CE2 in July.

It's okay if you live local but when you have 2 hour + journeys it's very frustrating

Memorabilia always has loads of vintage - just less than it used to. You wont be disappointed

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
spoons said:
Stormtrooper37 said:

Memorabilia always has loads of vintage - just less than it used to. You wont be disappointed

Agreed! :)

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
Yeah, it's a great day out, I've taken my friend and his kids several times. Always lots of vintage stuff. However, the guest list this time is very poor, Trigger from Only fools and horses and a bunch of z list Star Wars actors.

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Fishtalk said:
Yeah, it's a great day out, I've taken my friend and his kids several times. Always lots of vintage stuff. However, the guest list this time is very poor, Trigger from Only fools and horses and a bunch of z list Star Wars actors.

As long as there is no X-Factor wannabes I don't mind who will be on the guest list

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
I am having a stall with a friend of mine ,I will post table numbers soon ,hopefully I will be able to meet some other forum members,come along and introduce your self,it's always good to chat about vintage Star Wars,cheers Nick

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom