Ian Mcdiarmid London Film & Comic Con 11th to 13th of July

ace

Jedi Knight
Ian Mcdiarmid will be at this years London Film & Comic Con held on 11th to 13th of July

Ian will be there on Sunday only

This will be a rare chance to meet Ian at his first ever UK signing

other guest so far from star wars is

Quentin Pierre
Star Wars ROTJ - Emperors Royal Guard
Star Wars Empire Strikes Back - Sergeant Edian , Stormtrooper

many more star wars guest to come for this event.

for more info go to

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com

jay4

Jedi Knight
WTF after the admission fee !another £70 for an autograph and £65 for a photo with ian , thats disgraceful man , thats £135 quid that shouldnt have to be forked out especially if your a kid :cry: :| damn! thats some serious bounty he has on his own head ,profiteeering springs to mind i do realise theirs costs involved but stiil nothing like giving a little back to fans

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
That's Ian's Price mate- if you want his autograph- its big money.

Luke is £90
Leia is £60
Han.....? £250 I think- Dennis (Manic79) would know.

jay4

Jedi Knight
Maulster79 said:

Luke is £90
Leia is £60
yeah i understand that but still doesnt help, especially at events
it stinks of utter profiteering especially towards fans whom are the ones who have paid the lifestyle ,wages / royalties and fame these people recieve daily as it is . just wouldnt hurt to give a little back or even give kids pics for free or summit especially for mum or dad who go along with 2 little kids who cant afford a quik snap and have to endure that type of disspointment

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I agree mate.

I thought Mark Hamill was expensive at £90, but his line was rammed for 3 days with no break.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Yeah we've discussed autographs before. I won't pay for autographs at all. But at CE2 (and I think Ford is £400) the queues were packed non stop with willing payers.

jay4

Jedi Knight
Maulster79 said:
I agree mate.

I thought Mark Hamill was expensive at £90, but his line was rammed for 3 days with no break.

tbh i think marks is kinda worth 90 .as its is rare and doesnt come up for sale often ,quite illusive.
but ian theres an abundance of them and they aint very expensive i myself paid 17 quid (auction win) for an ian signed carded figure not so long ago , i wont be finding hammil .fisher or ford this easliy or cheaply thats for sure , well unless its a charly drake

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Ian has only signed twice at events. Celebration 6 and Celebration Europe 2. If his autographs are in abundance, they may be from people profiting from these events. He is new to the autograph circuit.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:

Luke is £90
Leia is £60

Wow Carrie has gone up :shock: I paid £25 for hers in 2005 at Collectamania :)

Billy Dee has only gone up £5 as it was £20 for him in 2005 and £25 late last year, well done William I say :wink:

jimmyp

Padawan
Hey Dudes Im very interested in this event and sending someone My Original 1983 Return Of The Jedi Movie Poster i have to get signed by Ian, Billy Dee and Jeremy.

If anyone does'nt mind getting this poster signed by these stars for me please drop me a pm and we can work something out, cheers

Jimmyp :)

stesound

Padawan
I would pay 90 to see luke skywalker sign my picture, no offence to ian but its like comparing lionel messi to Ian wright, one good ones great, would rather have billy dee than ian mc myself

HothJim

Padawan
What are people's experiences of this event? Is it a good opportunity to prime the wallet and buy some vintage? Pretty sure I will be booking tickets regardless but would like a heads up if I need to save some pennies....guest list looks rather good.

Cheers,
Jim.

jimmyp

Padawan
jimmyp said:
Hey Dudes Im very interested in this event and sending someone My Original 1983 Return Of The Jedi Movie Poster i have to get signed by Ian, Billy Dee and Jeremy.

If anyone does'nt mind getting this poster signed by these stars for me please drop me a pm and we can work something out, cheers

Jimmyp :)

Hey dudes, can anyone help me out who is defo going to this event.

Please drop me a line, many thanks :)

HothJim

Padawan
Unlikely to get to Farthest From, so instead tickets for this booked! Can't afford to meet Mr. McDiarmid, but I can afford to meet WWE's Lita. I'll take that. And a bag, to buy some vintage.

Jim.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Guys-i'll be in London from 7:30am Friday morning and will be doing fri/sat of the con-.

PM me if your about :)

Bollux

Grand Master
He was here recently in Birmingham performing in a play but apparently was refusing to sign any Star Wars stuff.

£65 to have a photo taken with him is a ****ing joke!

Stan Lee, Stan ****ing Lee is charging "only" £45 and look at what he has done for modern culture compared to Ian McD!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom