TEESIDE UNLEASHED 3 SCI-FI FAIR 8th February 2014

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
SCI FI collectors fair on the 8th of FEBRUARY 2014 at THE MARTON HOTEL & COUNTRY CLUB , STOKESLEY ROAD ,MIDDLESBROUGH ,TS7 8DS ,There will be signings ,costumes ,plenty of dealers selling alsorts of Star Wars goodies (I will be having a table),it is organised by Lee of Hunters toys ,show opens at 10.30

Bossco29

Youngling
I walked past today and there is no advertising banner up for it. I live around the corner and when they hold events they normally put a banner on the wall outside. They have one up for an abba tribute and a craft fair but no sci-fi.

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol: A craft fair having a banner, bloody hell is it that much of an event :eek: Odd that no advertising for the Sci-Fi fair though unless it's knitted Yoda's & Vaders on sale :p

Craft fairs, Antique fairs etc happen every week where I live..........just the norm

DaveJay

Hothrebel said:
I can assure you it is definatley on !!!!!!!!
It was an enjoyable event, well done to those who organised it.
That's what brought me here.
The costume event went down well :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkGn1V0cKjc&feature=youtu.be

JFK

Jedi Master
How the fooook did I miss this :shock: im only down the road :( just watched the you tube footage definitely a toy toni production :D im gutted :(

Vernon

Jedi Knight
Gutted I missed this....
Did Bob Fischer make an appearance?
His book 'Wiffle Lever to Full!' is an enjoyable read.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom