memorabilia NEC 22-23rd March 2014

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Will def b there prob Sun.

Long gone r the days when I used to do the early
Bird, rem getting in at 6am many many years ago one Sat as a dealer mate was setting up! Picked up some nice bits that day :wink:

ODB

Jedi Master
Not sure I can be arsed to be honest, £10 to get in and £10 to park for very slim pickings (from the last few at least). Not sure if its worth the £20 to get in and 2 hour drive.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
ODB said:
Not sure I can be arsed to be honest, £10 to get in and £10 to park for very slim pickings (from the last few at least). Not sure if its worth the £20 to get in and 2 hour drive.

Agreed, parking fee is disgusting. Luckily I know a dealer who's happy to let me have one of his passes but even so, when you get in there it's pretty crap.

It's a big shame because it used to be such a good show when Henry Cook ran it - the new organisers have totally shifted the focus - it's very 'jack of all trades and master of none'.

David Tree

Jedi Master
SublevelStudios said:
ODB said:

Agreed, parking fee is disgusting. Luckily I know a dealer who's happy to let me have one of his passes but even so, when you get in there it's pretty crap.

It's a big shame because it used to be such a good show when Henry Cook ran it - the new organisers have totally shifted the focus - it's very 'jack of all trades and master of none'.

If there was only a show out there that catered for vintage Star Wars collecting!!!

(Runs for cover)

David Tree

Jedi Master
Mr-shifter said:
David Tree said:
If there was only a show out there that catered for vintage Star Wars collecting!!!

(Runs for cover)

If you build it (An give us a date :wink: ) they will come!!

Tell me about it! Original date scuppered by a baby.

Not mine, someone else's.

I'm making this sound worse aren't I?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
David Tree said:
Tell me about it! Original date scuppered by a baby.

Not mine, someone else's.

I'm making this sound worse aren't I?

I see the star wars events board is showing orange, last update by David Tree.

The sudden excitement at the thought of another FF……..

Patience, patience, patience

ODB

Jedi Master
David Tree said:

(Runs for cover)

If only someone would organize such a thing, such a thing is the stuff of dreams.

Vernon

Jedi Knight
Hoping to call in on Sunday for my 1st time....judging by previous posts I wont get my hopes up too much!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom