Doncaster Toy Fair 2nd March 2014

spoons

Grand Master
Not been to this before, but going this weekend - hope its good

http://www.bpfairs.com/fairs.php?fair=30

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Last time I went it was average. But who or what knows what maybe there this time. Did get a Rotj carded Nikto for a tenner but not much else in what you'd class as a good deal. Fingers crossed for you.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Been to the last couple of these at Bolton

First time went early, and there were a few vintage stalls, and a few with THUNDERCATS/turtles etc

Mostly Trains and cars

Have picked a few bits and pieces up, but like the man said, you just never know

Good luck :D

spoons

Grand Master
Thanks for the advice guys, I've been buying a bit more non-SW vintage stuff recently so I'll be happy if there are any old toys to be found

I'll let you know how I get on

coomber75

Sith Lord
Yep just noticed this today so may pop along as in Nottingham... or should I wait for the Birmingham one... what's your thoughts guys??

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
coomber75 said:
Yep just noticed this today so may pop along as in Nottingham... or should I wait for the Birmingham one... what's your thoughts guys??

Personally Id wait for the NEC as this is much more cars and trains and very littl SW indeed but you never know! :)

coomber75

Sith Lord
Well guy's went to this.... glad it wasn't too far only 3 sellers of vintage I could find... most with big numbers on them.... that said did pic up a couple of moc's at £20 A piece b wing and logray so not a nightmarecaught day

spoons

Grand Master
I thought it was a fantastic day - terrible for vintage Star Wars but loads of other great stuff and only £8 in for a family of 5 :)

There were a few recards and loose but nothing special, apparently a local guy does the early bird and sweeps the place at 7am for vintage...

About the same size as the March Mem at the NEC and mostly trains and cars as said above, but a fair bit of vintage lego and other random stuff.

I picked up a mint Action Man Stormtrooper complete with Iron Cross - totally made up and he's now on show in 'other collections'

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom