20th April NEC Birmingham Toy Fair

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
For anyone who is interested I will be having a stall at the NEC toy fair on Easter Sunday with loads of Star Wars stuff ,modern and Vintage .A lot of vintage weapons, capes and accessories .Some carded figures and plenty of loose complete vintage figures,look for the stall with tubs of vintage bits and pieces and introduce your self.Cheers Nick

Star Wares

Jedi Knight
Great stuff! I have a gig in Yorkshire the night before so will be dropping in on my way home. At least I know there will be one stall worth the stop. :D

coomber75

Sith Lord
Was wondering to go or not to go, last few have been a bit dissapointing but sounds like May be worth going now I know your there.... after a few key loosies.... :) will see you there

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Pretty cheap then, bummer that I have been told today that we are going to the inlaws for Sunday lunch, on the plus side there will be crackling!

coomber75

Sith Lord
Can't beat crackling.... and there may not be a lot of vintage im relying in the main man at start of thread :)

coomber75

Sith Lord
Probably need reigning in myself but haven't bought in a while so hoping to pick up some pieces... Nick. I'm saying hi and hoping you have some moc's :)

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Yep ,I will have some MOCs and plenty of vintage loose figures,spare weapons and accessories and a tub full of vintage vehicle spares.See you there,cheers Nick

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom