West London Toy Collectors Fair October 2014

SOJ

Sith Lord
Looking for some general feedback / help and advice.

A good friend of mine's family are the organisers of a large number of antiques fairs and car boot sales in West London area, and have been doing so for the last 20 plus years.

They are currently getting into other types of fairs and have asked me to help organise a collectors toy fair.

We are currently looking to have first one on a Saturday in October, we'll using the next few months to do some research and drum up some interest from both buyers and sellers.

We want this to be an ongoing event not just a one off, depending on the success having 3 or 4 a year.

They already have infrastructure in terms of venues, staff and catering. A venue has been selected which is located just off the A40 at Ruislip.

What I'm looking for some help on is:

1. Links to other toy collecting related forums.
2. Details of any dealers you think would be interested in selling I can contact
3. Would you make the trip?
4. Any other ideas or suggestions would welcome.

Once we firm up detail I'll post updates. Hoping to create a great new hunting ground for everyone.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
If its not the same weekend was one of my marathons I'll be there as a collector, easy for me to get to straight down the M4 and my Brother lives in London, so a great place to meet up and go shopping!

SOJ

Sith Lord
Not yet, 11th October is still the Target for the first one. We're busy organising an Auto Show happening at the end of July then we'll dive into the Toy Fair

SOJ

Sith Lord
The date was looking rocky then my partners in crimes mother in law died at the weekend which has blown it out of the water.

We're talking about trying to do something in November but in truth I expect it now to be in the new year.

I'll know for sure in the next couple of weeks and will post an update.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom