Manchester event for fans organized by fans 4th october

coinnut

Jedi Knight
Hi guys me and acouple of friends have decided to organize a event and just a get together and have a laugh. We have decided to have it in Manchester as most of the organizers are from there and i go there alot now so is easier to set it up. This is our first ever event so all of the help would be greatly welcome and very much needed.
this event is different in our eyes as there will be no stars just good old fashon get to gether!!!
Also there will not be many stalls as we want this to be a day that you bring along items to trade and just talk to everyone put faces to names have food and yes there is a bar!!!
We have the rooms till 1am if needed as you never know :D
The bar will be happy hour prices and there will be a buffet on between 5 and 7
There are a wide range of stalls from comics, custom figures, a local street artist that will be doing star wars prints, vintage and i have spoken to steve from ukg and he will be there as well
unfortunately we have had to make it a ticket event to pay for the rooms and the food but we also included in the ticket price is a raffle and prizes will be added regualy see at the bottom what we have already got for prizes
to make this happen we need to sell 100 tickets to stage and 200 to break even but we are not in it to make money as any more tickets will be reinvested into the event by getting more prizes for the raffle we want to get a prize for every 10 people that come along and this will be drawn at 7pm

We have done a deal with the hotel and if you want to stay over the weekend they will do the rooms for £55 and this will include a breakfast normaly it would cost £90

Tickets are:
Adults £15
Over 5 £5
Under 5 free
Family tickets for 2adults and up to 3 kid £35
On day adult £20 & family £45
This gets you entry to event, buffet and 1 entry into the raffle (per a ticket)
how to get a ticket just send me a private message and i will send you a invioce through paypal

prizes are as follows
a set of 4 loose graded figures
5 UKG standard figure cases
A rotj gradded moc i have not decided what 1 yet but i will post a pic up asap by the end of the week

ok the latest development is steve ward will be coming to the event and will take orders with him and this will save you on post to him or you can send to him 4 weeks before the event and he will bring them there are save on the post this side also he will be bringing some cases with him for standard mocs but if you want something else he will bring it along for you guys
links are
https://www.facebook.com/events/1505697032975866/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

please excuse the bad spelling and grammer its not a strong point :D

coinnut

Jedi Knight
just like farthest from we want to see if anyone wants to go to curry mile for a curry as well on the friday night before the big day

momike

Jedi Master
Sounds like it might be a laugh, only up the road from me which is always a bonus :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Bollocks :( :( :cry: :cry:

I have just made the calculations of hiring the falcon, fuel costs, camping fees etc for an "Us Southerners join you Northerners for a Star Wars meet up, without bitching about how far away it is" It would have been another epic road trip

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16271&hilit=epic+lads

Everything was looking good, then i check the family diary :cry:

A wedding, a bloody wedding

thumb.gif

I'm sorry to say that the Falcon won't be able to make it for this one :cry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom