Sheffield Comic Con 2014 30th/31st August - Anyone going?

Lucas1977

Padawan
Thanks for the heads up on this, I didn't even know this was in town.
If anyone wants to meet up , I am up for it.

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
The queuing time puts me off. I know that comicon in London ,Manchester and Newcastle had awful problems with lengthy queues.4 hour wait in Newcastle and a lot of people were turned away after hours of queuing in London,not very well organised,hopefully this one will be better.

coomber75

Sith Lord
Yep the one held in Nottingham earlier in year had crazy wait times to get in ... am hoping this one is better plan to hit it on the sunday

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
i think im goin to this but the only problem is im about 65 miles away and can only do the sat or the sun and i want ian liston and rusty goffe autograph and guess what yep ian is there on the sat only and rusty on the sun only :(
think i might get a photo shoot with kristanna loken :D :D :D :D :D oh yes

Section 8

Sith Lord
Gutted I can't make it, as there is a signature I want and wanted a perv at Stephanie Leonidas.

Is there anyone who would be willing to get it for me and post it to me? And take some nice pictures of Stephanie and send them to me. :D

Pm me if you can and I'll organise sending payment.

coomber75

Sith Lord
Guys can you let me know how it is today and what cues are like as im off there tmrw. Have fun if you are there today

Richard_H

Grand Master
Queues were virtually non-existent. A little busy from 12-now but is starting to thin out. Next to no queues for autographs. 1 guy selling lots of MOC and boxed. Some vintage dotted around. Overpriced modern all over the place.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom