Farthest From VII

Richard_H

Grand Master
Dave has announced the dates of 13th (night time special :wink: ) and 14th December for the main day event. My advice to you is book your rooms now! A few of us have booked into The Crown. The Ship is next door and there are a few others in the area.

See you there.

Star Wares

Jedi Knight
I already have a gig booked on the Saturday night, so yet again I miss the curry & ale :roll:

Although I will be there on the Sunday for my usual table!

Counting the days already. :D

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Crown is fully booked for the Saturday night. I booked a double at the ship for £60. They still have 1 double and 2 twins left, so hurry.

Cheers Jason

Richard_H

Grand Master
I booked one twin at the Ship, so only a double and twin left. And I think naughtyjedi is off to book one of them.

The Augustus John is another B+B to try. Everybody but Nick should be find to book in there. :lol:

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Am already down for one of the crowns beds - not sure what lucky chap is in with me haha!

Not sure the crown would be safe with me and grant sharing - though no doubt it would be epic!

Richard_H

Grand Master
We've done a little shuffling around. You're with Ben in the twin room at the Crown.

With hot tub, spa, Vaseline and constant supply of rubber gloves.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Weekend is already blocked off on the calendar, free pass given by the Mrs and I have been told by my roomie's Jez and Grant that my name is already on the room booking!!!

Sorted!!! 8)

SOJ

Sith Lord
I've just booked one of the 4 rooms in the Augustus John. Will speak to the wife later.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
I booked one twin at the Ship, so only a double and twin left. And I think naughtyjedi is off to book one of them.

The Augustus John is another B+B to try. Everybody but Nick should be find to book in there. :lol:

When I just booked in for the 13th the land lady remembered I had stopped there on Saturday from my name and she knew we were all together.

Nick wasn't mentioned so maybe he's in the clear :lol:

SOJ

Sith Lord
Boba Skinner said:
SonOfJango said:
I've just booked one of the 4 rooms in the Augustus John. Will speak to the wife later.

Haha when you telling her the 12th?

Just text her, awaiting her response. Reckon it's enough notice. :D

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
SonOfJango said:
When I just booked in for the 13th the land lady remembered I had stopped there on Saturday from my name and she knew we were all together.

Nick wasn't mentioned so maybe he's in the clear :lol:

Haha ace ;)

Was seriously feeling it today at work.

But what an awesome weekend meeting everyone - apologies to those I met on the Sunday, I wasn't all that chatty and couldn't keep up with what people were asking me half the time... rough night.

If anyone is in two-minds whether to go the evening meet up or not - then gooooooooo. Wont regret it.

Jez

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Crown is fully booked for the Saturday night.

Sorry about that guys, i got all 3.

jedi_masters said:
Weekend is already blocked off on the calendar, free pass given by the Mrs and I have been told by my roomie's Jez and Grant that my name is already on the room booking!!!

Sorted!!! 8)

Good man!

Anyone up for a SWFUK Secret Santa big reveal that night? It could be fun for those taking part this year.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Jez said:
mr_palitoy said:
Crown is fully booked for the Saturday night.

Sorry about that guys, i got all 3.

jedi_masters said:

Sorted!!! 8)

Good man!

Anyone up for a SWFUK Secret Santa big reveal that night? It could be fun for those taking part this year.

Im up for that. I'm betting you get a Chief Chirpa.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom