DEF-CON 3 Southampton October 4th-5th

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
This is going to be fantastic and is a perfect fix to bridge Farthest From VI to VII.

Organised by friends Wayne and Carol Streak- check it out here and hope to see you there :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/388858761246032/?fref=ts

ODB

Jedi Master
Do we know what sort of dealers will be there as its a week before Roll Call Roll Out.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Right planning on coming down on the Saturday to this now with the family, would be really good if I could grab a couple of forum members to chat to for the podcast.

So if you're coming and willing to chat to me for five minutes then please drop me a pm and we can arrange something.

Cheers my lovers x

Jez

Sith Lord
Not sure. If I were to be able to go I wouldn't be able to get there until between 2.30 and 3. Thinking about it, it's probably cutting it too fine :(

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Had a blast at this today. Just for the fact I could have a long natter with Dave Prowse before doors open. Amazing. Thanks Carol and Wayne. That was quite the show

Star Wares

Jedi Knight
Had a great time there on Saturday, had a great chat with Dave Prowse too! I also managed to pick up quite a bit of vintage, although it took a bit of scouting out - this event gets better each time!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom