memorabilia or toy fair nec, birmingham

yodayoda

Hi,

Just wondering the everyone's opinion on which is best for star wars, memorabilia show or the toy fair, both held at the nec, birmingham

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi there. Welcome.

I would certainly say the Memorabilia show. The toy fair is very small in comparision and is full of smelly old men with cars and trains. Hardly a sign of any sw normally

walkie

Sith Lord
I second that I attended the last BP Fair at Stafford Showground, loads of tin toys and smelly old farts :(

yodayoda

Thanks for your relplies
Was thinking of attending the toy fair actually but you have swayed me in favour of memorabila.

I am looking to purchase the last few remaining 30th anniversary collection figures (not vintage I know)that I need to have the full set without paying some highly inflated prices on ebay.

If anyone knows of any please let me know. Many thanks

yodayoda

Is that in memorabilia or the the toy fairs that I will see plenty? or both?

Yes, I know they are modern but I quite like the fact that they have coins included and as much as I would like to collect vintage, my budget will not stretch to that.

Yes, missing the three you mentioned along with a few others like grievious, roron corobb and jango fett.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Memorabilia mate.

Not at all. I am a big fan of 30th Anniversary collection. Good Luck in your search. You never know we might bump into each other :lol: :)

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I went memrobilia earlier in the year and think every single stall had modern on it so you'll enjoy it if you're looking for that, also has a bit of vintage around too. It's a decent day out regardless though

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom