Open house - 27th Sept

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi All

Most of you know by now that I will be leaving these shores shortly as I have recently found out that Todd is my Dad and that we are to be reunited as father and son to rule the Galaxy (or maybe my wife has a job over in the US)

I have a house and garage full of vintage 'stuff' a lot of which I won't be able to take with me - I haven't had the chance to go through it all and to be honest I am not going to in the next 4 weeks. Therefore I thought it would be a good idea to combine a sort of going away drink with an open house - turn up with some cash and I am sure you'll walk away with some goodies

Planning to do this on the 27th Sept - will throw in a BBQ as well for all those that attend and would be great to see some of you make the journey into inbred land

walkie

Sith Lord
Good luck with the move, just think of all those garage sales in the states!!!

Think i need to book a visit to one of my suppliers in wymondham which is round the corner from you I believe for the Friday before ;)

itfciain

Grand Master
walkie said:
Good luck with the move, just think of all those garage sales in the states!!!

Think i need to book a visit to one of my suppliers in wymondham which is round the corner from you I believe for the Friday before ;)

Yeah Wymondham isn't far all all - is it the 19th though as I think I am away that day?

itfciain

Grand Master
****ing AT-AT heads - I have about 30 odd AT-ATs and if someone wants to take away a head for Rich they are more than welcome

HothJim

Padawan
All the best with the move Iain and for the future. As you know I am local so may well pop round with space in the boot!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom