Stoke Con Trent - Comic & Memorabilia Exhibition - 28th Sept

walkie

Sith Lord
bSonUec.jpg

Finally a CON on my very own doorstep :cheers:

Venue : Staffs Uni, Stoke-on-Trent, UK

It's the first ever one to be held and looking at the guest list there are several Star Wars, Red Dwarf, Dr.Who and many other Classic British sit-com guests making an appearance.

My tickets booked, so if anyone fancies meeting up, sharing a beer etc this is right on my turf. In fact my work place is only 1.2 miles down the road from it !!

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
just bought tickets as i missed out on the sheffield one as tickets had sold out so i will defo be there with the missus its an hour and 10mins away. :D main focus for going will be Alan Harris,Cathy Munroe and Chris Parsons Autograph should be a good day

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Damn! Would love to have made this! Unfortunately I will be on the way back from iains and besides its the parents wedding anniversary :(

Gutted! :(

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Damn, me and a couple of the chaps off to NEC Toy fair on the same day - might try and call in if I get back in time.

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
didnt stay too long as i had to get back only really went for the autographs but did have a quick look around saw a couple of stalls selling vintage but was a bit overpriced as usual
best thing was there was no queues for getting autographs with the exception of craig charles he had quite a big queue goin on

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom