Echo base- Star Wars day Leeds march 15 see page 2...

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Thistle hotel near Piccadilly, 1pm till late.

Presentations from afa, public showing of some Star Wars related media. art and trade stalls as well as opportunities to swap stuff and meet up with other collectors.
Buffett included £5 per adult

More info to follow.

Rich

Djbighair

Jedi Master
If anyone wants more details contact myself or coinut should be a good day out. I'm going from Leeds if anyone else wants to travel with me pm me.

Hi bud
It's Steve from ukg is going to be there not afa also after speaking to rich we have decided to raise the price to £10 to cover the buffet is it alright to change it for us I was going to do a post up but there is no point 2 of us doing it
Marc
Ps thanks so much for putting it up for us I know rich is still having problems logging on which is ashame would be good to get him on here

momike

Jedi Master
Hoping to come along to this event for a couple of hours, just wondering if its ok to pay on the door as i'm not 100% at the minute?

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Pay on the door.

For anyone wanting more info, pm me and I can put you Intouch with the organiser.

Rich

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Come on gents, get it the diary, loads of prizes to be won, plenty off stuff for sale from revenge proofs, loose figures, mocs to a few bits of modern. Including a talk from Steve afa and a large screen showing of plastic galaxy.

Bring your own stuff to sell or trade.

Rich

Jez

Sith Lord
The very best of luck with this project, it sounds excellent.
I'd love to be there but unfortunately there are so many reasons why I can't make it.
The competition sounds great as does a chance to listen to UKG Steve.
If I could be there I definitely would!

Richard_H

Grand Master
All in all a great day out yesterday with a lot of vintage to see. Was great to talk to Marc, Rich and Rich just a shame I couldn't stay longer. Would have been better with more people there but this will build and I heartily recommend the next one. See what you missed. :D

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Looks like there was some top vintage items available.

Will definitely do everything to be at the next one.

Get that date sorted and announced.

momike

Jedi Master
I went to this event on Saturday, was a really good venue, good food and good people just a shame there was not that many.

spoons

Grand Master
Looks like some nice pieces, I've been after some MLC3s for a while - I'll be up for the next one in Leeds

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Looks like a good day. Some lovely picture's. Looks like a lot of stuff was available on the day. Hope the next one is bigger and better.

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Get ready for echo base 2 early march in Leeds....

Final details been put together but it will happen... Vintage, beer , autographs, visuals and grading, competitions too..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom