Bobba Fett Actor Jeremy Bulloch @ Plymouth Guild Hall

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
December 13/14 Bobba Fett actor Jeremy Bulloch and Imperial Officer Ken Colley will be at the Plymouth Guild Hall between 10.30am and 5pm both days. Children under 8 get in free all other tickets £5. You can buy tickets through Paypal at [email protected] :D

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Boba Skinner said:
Interesting, may pop along here Saturday morning to get Boba Fetts autograph on the way down to Farthest From.

If I were you I would double check the map first stu. Plymouth is about as far the other side of fordingbridge as fordingbridge to you mate.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Boba Skinner said:
Interesting, may pop along here Saturday morning to get Boba Fetts autograph on the way down to Farthest From.

If I were you I would double check the map first stu. Plymouth is about as far the other side of fordingbridge as fordingbridge to you mate.

Just checked it's actually further, didn't realise it was as far down as that

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
I really need this signature. This poses somewhat of a dillema for me :?

I'm going for sure on one of the day's I could get it for you if you won't no problem.

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
fuzzybuzzytoys said:

I'm going for sure on one of the day's I could get it for you if you won't no problem.

Sigs for me mean nothing unless you get them yourself. Im pretty sure theres a couple of million sigs on eBay. But cheers anyways.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
theforceuk said:
fuzzybuzzytoys said:

Sigs for me mean nothing unless you get them yourself. Im pretty sure theres a couple of million sigs on eBay. But cheers anyways.

Totally with you there, just thought you might wont to post me a 21 back Bobba Fett to get signed! :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom