NEC toy Fair SATURDAY 27th December

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Just to let you Guys know.I will be having a couple of tables at the December 27th Barry Potter Toy Fair at The NEC and also at Doncaster Race course on 31st of December .
Couldn't get tables for Memorabilia and have got a fair bit of Vintage Carded , Loose and Boxed stuff that will be for sale.Also got plenty of Modern stuff as well.
Cannot make the next FF but if it's as good as the last one you will all have a great time.
Cheers Nick

coomber75

Sith Lord
Think I may try and get to the first have xmas money to spend hopefully and can't get to ff :(

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Not bad really ,picked up a couple of carded figures and a guy brought a bag of loose figures to my stall to sell with some mint last 17 in.There were a few vintage Star Wars sellers .Worth the trip.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Hothrebel said:
Not bad really ,picked up a couple of carded figures and a guy brought a bag of loose figures to my stall to sell with some mint last 17 in.There were a few vintage Star Wars sellers .Worth the trip.

oh aye.. WHY DIDNT YOU SHOUT ME..

I picked up a few bits. a couple of loose figs, a couple of mquarrie prints, some bendems,

saw some right shockers there. a repro snag and yak for over 20 for each one - seller "20 quid its better than spending 100..." totally missing the point of the hobby.. . some 'carded' figures.
reasonable amount of vintage for people of my collecting level there but a couple of sellers with comedy prices.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom