Brand New Event - Love Across The Stars

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Heres the thing...

I have been considering putting on a vintage toy event for awhile now. My New Years resolution is to make this happen. I have a mate who does a vintage arts and craft fair once a month and she is currently getting me up to speed on how to organise a fair.

So, just putting this out there. I am looking to put on a Star Wars themed event around the middle of Feb in Christchurch. Vintage toys Star Wars and other lines (Heman, Thundercats etc you know the score)

So far got a hall booked (in principle). Refreshments booked (in principle) and Dorset Troopers in mind to walk around for photos etc.

My question is, any of the usual traders fancy a stall? PM me. And any interested forum members fancy a trip down to the coast?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
FFS what gives, Christchurch :eek: what is it with you bloody southerners, been waiting & hoping for another vintage fair/even to happen for forever & now its going to be right next to where the other is held :? not trying to be negative, but it may as well Glasgow for me as its a 600+ mile round trip,so sadly I am out in the cold as usual, can't one of you sort somewhere in the midlands out so its good for more to attend PLEASE, hell even there's 400+ mile round trip for me but I'd do it, 600 is just a non starter sadly.

Yours guttedly Frunk

PS how about North Wales :p

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Frank, this year I drove to a wedding in North Wales with my ex partner moaning in my ear for the 6 or so hours it took to get there. And there was no vintage Star Wars at the end of it, just a boring ol wedding (no offense to the couple involved lol)

Here's what you do. You book up a nice BB. It's Feb so will be cheap as chips. You get a river view/seaside view/new forest view..whatever floats your boat. You bring the misses (offering a romantic weekend away). While she's tucking into the surf and turf, you drop that theres a really cool show you want to go to. She says yesssss, all breathy like.

Its a win win Frank

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Lee Bullock and myself had talked about setting one up in the Midlands - there seems to be a lack of shows like this here.

We'd call it something like 'TITS & TOYS', in the hope we could cater for both lecherous fans of bongo mags and vintage toy collectors - I believe there's something of a crossover.

Thoughts?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Lee Bullock and myself had talked about setting one up in the Midlands - there seems to be a lack of shows like this here.

We'd call it something like 'TITS & TOYS', in the hope we could cater for both lecherous fans of bongo mags and vintage toy collectors - I believe there's something of a crossover.

Thoughts?

Well, you had naughty jedi at tits

Do my best to be at these things but can't make any promises.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:

Thoughts?

Get mud wrestlers in & I'm there :p

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Fuzz, if you need help doing a logo for it - let me know mate. But please don't use 'Love across the stars'! ;)

Frank, I do hope you are talking about female mud wrestlers.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:

Thoughts?

Sounds fantastic! I would be up for that 8)

To Fuzzy - Sounds like a brillant idea that I am sure will be a roaring success but I am same as Frank unfortunately a bit of a trek for me too :( Gutted mate

brownbear29

Padawan
SublevelStudios said:

Thoughts?

Deffo up for a Midlands-based get-together. Bring it on!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom