Celebration Anaheim Collecting Track News

Tommy_Garvey

Padawan
Hi everyone,
I'm the Media Chair for the C7 Collecting Track and I thought I'd start a thread to make our announcements. :)

Here's our latest news:

Celebration VII Collector Showcase
It's all about the presentation!

The Collecting Track is once again seeking collection photos to highlight at Star Wars Celebration VII in Anaheim. This year, our focus will be on quality and creativity of presentation. Whether you have found an innovative way to highlight a single item, or have converted a large space into a Star Wars shrine, share your ideas for making a collection stand out. Attendance at Celebration is not required to participate!

We plan to feature a variety of collectible types to show the diverse range of items that people collect and unique approaches to presentation. Some photos may be selected for printed displays, while others may be used in slide presentations running in the Collectors Track rooms.

DEADLINE IS MARCH 1. Contact Todd Chamberlain at [email protected] for details about how to submit photos. Please do not send e-mail attachments.

Tommy_Garvey

Padawan
The full collecting track schedule is now posted!

http://starwars15.mapyourshow.com/6_0/sessions/index.cfm?srch-type=sessiontrack&srch-query=9&srch-showresults=true

We'd also like to announce that everyone is invited to the Swap Meet: Sat. Apr. 18 7:00 - 9:00 PM in the Collector Social Area (210D)! Collectors will have a chance to sell/trade their collectibles, or just mingle with other collectors. Selling is limited to just a handful of items per person though (what you can carry), so collectors should plan accordingly.

Tommy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom