NEC Memorabilia

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
So who attended NEC Mem this weekend?

Surprised their hasnt already been a thread.

Came home with a nice modern bits and met a few familiar faces. Was a little scarce on the vintage front. I saw a guy selling a Reeyee Focus? Was that you Spooked hippie?

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
I was there yesterday, didn't get there until 3.00pm so not much time to look around. As you said, not a lot of vintage Star Wars but I only went to meet David Warner.
Did see a nice Palitoy 45a Greedo though, but never got the chance to ask how much it was.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Basing this on my last visit in Nov, Mem as we knew it is no more :!: It's a totally diff show now. As said hardly any vintage now and one of the major vintage toy dealers Jim Stevenson no longer does it :!: Did Star Zone Toys have a table?? Also I don't think many of the old skool vintage collectors attend anymore and I used to love catching up with some of those guys etc.

Was so disappointed last time I don't know if I will attend again :?

spoons

Grand Master
Didnt even knownit was on - went t Doncaster toy fair in any case. I still enjoy memorabilia but the vintage has dried up

coomber75

Sith Lord
Went today, think it's always a bit of a laugh, a few bits of vintage about but couldn't stump up the £550 for the greedo but did get Anakin moc has some issues as bubble cracked in graded case but displays well :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom