Willing to pay big money for Jedi Master VIP Celbration

amir1983

If anyone has a ticket and is willing to sell, I would be happy to pay good money for it.

Thanks

Richard_H

Grand Master
The way around this would be for the VIP holder to collect their pass very early then come out and swap it with the buyer. As far as I know once you get your pass you have it Although admittedly I've only had a pleb plass before. :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
To be honest, of what I saw of the 'ticket' checking then you could have a laminated bit of plastic and they'd let you in - might not work for the Jedi ones mind

No surprised they are non- transferable though considering what they were selling for on eBay before the event

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Do u really think they r worth the £350?? I guess at least 200 people do and being sold out so fast maybe :?: :?

wrighty

Sith Lord
Next years CE3 will be my 1st celebration so I just bought a normal 3 day pass. Speaking to people that have attended before the VIP is worth it to miss the queues, if I have known better I would have bought the VIP pass when I was booking shortly after 8pm the VIP pass were available and I ignored it. Sigh.... We all learn the hard way!! :D

Richard_H

Grand Master
The queues at CE2 were nothing like you see in the U.S. I rarely queued for anything and when I did it was for 1/2 hr or so because I wanted to be near the front. For Mark or Carrie, can't remember which, I went there on the time when everyone was in and still got a decent seat.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom