Force Friday- Sept 3-4- LONDON.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
I was going to do Oldbury.. but its not that much of a stretch to do London.. and its going to be the epicentre of nonsense.

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
naughtyjedi said:
I was going to do Oldbury.. but its not that much of a stretch to do London.. and its going to be the epicentre of nonsense.

The 501st UK Garrison will be there at the midnight opening :wink:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Having given up my life of leisure and returning to the servitude of paid employment I find myself in London daily. When it's known where and when you're meeting up I'll let you know if I can get a pass.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I think Grant and I are aiming to be in London around 9pm next Thursday evening, what the plan is from there I have no idea, probably drink and food, get to the queue, think were going to try and get a couple of interviews for podcast from people in the queue (but knowing our track record this may not happen).

Will speak with Grant this evening and let you boys know later, be good to have a group of us.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
No Disney stores have been announced for Force Friday have they?

Thought it was just the five toyrs R Us

Warrington
Bristol
Birmingham
Glasgow
London (Brent Cross)

Think I've got that right

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
Yes. Although I'm hearing some Smyths stores (where toysrus are not doing it) are considering it

Leaving it a bit late to decide aren't they, how they going to do any promotion???

In fact my local Smyths store have had **** all Star Wars in for a good 6 months now

SOJ

Sith Lord
Will be at Brent Cross at around 10 past midnight flipping 6" Kylo Rens for £100 each :lol:

Dfran8

Padawan
Both Disney Store and Forbidden Planet will open midnight, and possibly Hamleys too.

Disney is planning a whole Star Wars weekend actually, from midnight 4th till Sunday 6th included.

Dfran8

Padawan
Too bad that Mr. Criddle can't make it this weekend. You'll be missed :cry:

And what about the rest of the gang? do you know schedule and plans?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I'm going to make a definite decision tomorrow but think I'll definitely be there, I'm going to attach a sidecar to your bike Daniel x

SOJ

Sith Lord
Will definitely be there. The question is how early. Thinking of getting there around 10pm.

Want to get my son a remote control BB-8 for his birthday next Wednesday. Hope they have them.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
SOJ said:
Will definitely be there. The question is how early. Thinking of getting there around 10pm.

Want to get my son a remote control BB-8 for his birthday next Wednesday. Hope they have them.

9pm? Something to eat?

SOJ

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
SOJ said:

9pm? Something to eat?

Sounds good to me

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Whss the latest on where/when for this? Seen posts that suggest Disney Oxford street and hamleys may be participating.

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom