NEC TOY FAIR BIRMINGHAM

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Anyone down (up) for this one? Me and Lee will be travelling down, we can be identified by our lack of hair and dress sense.

Last one was a good one. Hopefully see Jimbo, Mark F and Marc H down there.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Here you go Frank:

http://BPFAIRS.CO.UK/

Seems it must be some kind of SWFUK uniform in that case. The stress of collecting has caused our hair loss and the lack of funds becasue we spend all our spare money on vintage stuff means we've had the same clothes for 10 years :D

walkie

Sith Lord
I wish I was going having attended 2 of the smaller events at other venues. I'm told The NEC and Donnington are both good ones. Next time fingers crossed, and I'll come and join the baldies ;)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
walkie said:
I wish I was going having attended 2 of the smaller events at other venues. I'm told The NEC and Donnington are both good ones. Next time fingers crossed, and I'll come and join the baldies ;)

Was about to contact you and ask if you wanted a lift down with Lee.

If I see any light green limbed Bossks, I'll let you know ;)

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
Anyone down (up) for this one? Me and Lee will be travelling down, we can be identified by our lack of hair and dress sense.

Last one was a good one. Hopefully see Jimbo, Mark F and Marc H down there.

What time you guys planning on getting down there?

walkie

Sith Lord
Don't forget to post some photos to show us what we missed.

PS anyone going to the next NEC on the 27th Dec?

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I picked up a Vader Tie fighter for £3.00 which I intend to fix up, a 12" Stormtrooper and Vader (off Mark) a Action Force Kraken MOC.

There was quite a bit a SW. There was a pop up saber R2 for £110.00 which was sold whilst we um'd and arr'd about getting it.

I'll be going on 27th defo.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Any MOCs? I attended my first toy fair in years, Sandowne, earlier this year. A waste of time compared to the old days, said I wouldn't go to another.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Good to know to avoid Sandowne. I nearly made the effort the other week.

Even more interesting that the NEC was good and there was a fair amount of vintage SW. £110 for a loose R2 pop up is a good price nowadays, so sounds like prices were fair, too. Unlikely to make it the the Dec 27th one what with FF X on 2 short weeks earlier :)

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Thanks for sharing wish I could have gone. Went to the local Car boot though and got a vintage Scout Walker for £2.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom