Next Midland Boys Meet Up?

x-pack

Grand Master
So err ...when is the next one lads?

It seems like people were so damaged after the last one that it's been put off :lol:

I'm thinking new year - January or February. Get Crimbo out the way because it's an expensive time for all.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Was going to post details next week but you beat me to it Barry.

How do we all feel about a trip to the cinema mid Jan and then beers and curry afterwards? There's supposed to be a film out that might be worth going to see...

16th Jan 2016 okay with folks?

Jim W - you're welcome to pull your camper on to the drive again mate, but bring an extra blanket!

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Red 5 checking in.... I'm up for this, its firmly in the diary!! Good idea on the cinema, it took me a couple of days to get over the last one!!

Im also going the NEC Toy Fair on Dec 27th if anyone wants to jump in?

Jim

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Woolley 5 standing by!

Sounds good to me boys. Count me in!

Was hoping to meet you guys on the 27th but got my wife's Aunty coming to visit :(

Thanks for the offer of the drive again Mark, I'll decide nearer the time but the idea of the B&B seems warmer!!

Jimi

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
It was when we all got over excited and thought we were 18 again drinking bloody shots in the club that did the damage last time! If we get on the ale and 'stay on target' we will be ok!!

x-pack

Grand Master
JimboUK1979 said:
It was when we all got over excited and thought we were 18 again drinking bloody shots in the club that did the damage last time! If we get on the ale and 'stay on target' we will be ok!!

I don't even know who's idea it was to go in there :? It's as though the Force led us in that club

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Jimbo, I'n in for the 27th mate ;)

Last outing was a blinder, the standard has been set lads.

Should be good to have a review of the film and get everyone's opinion on it, not sure how many times I will have seen it by then but I'm praying it's a film I'll want to watch as many times as the OT!

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
x-pack said:
JimboUK1979 said:

I don't even know who's idea it was to go in there :? It's as though the Force led us in that club

If it was the force it was defo the dark side!!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
JimboUK1979 said:

Could have been worse Barry, there's a lap dancing club just down the road... :eek:

It was carnage last time, and I was bad for 3 ****ing days.

x-pack

Grand Master
Dare I say it? ...should we be more civilised this time? Reduce casualties :? (Lee is going 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!' :lol: )

Whilst I wasn't all that worse for wear last time I did miss breakfast in the hotel. And that has never happened before! :eek:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Jimi Woolley said:
If we need an excuse to 'go big' this time then it's my birthday on the 5th of Jan so let's call it a belated birthday celebration!

Holy **** mate - you should have kept that quiet...who's bringing the inflatable sheep?

If any new faces want to join the mayhem...sorry, fun then we'd love to see you.

x-pack

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
Jimi Woolley said:
If we need an excuse to 'go big' this time then it's my birthday on the 5th of Jan so let's call it a belated birthday celebration!

Holy **** mate - you should have kept that quiet...who's bringing the inflatable sheep?

If any new faces want to join the mayhem...sorry, fun then we'd love to see you.

Yeh! We're a decent bunch of chaps ....at first :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom