Farthest From XI - Date Announced

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Waltham Wookiee said:
I can't believe no ones commented on here yet.
I guess there all to busy calling up the Fordingbridge B&Bs :lol: :lol:

Its more likely that they were commenting on the the thread that was live and had the news on it before this one was then added by Richard:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28534&start=15

Sadly looks like a few can't make the date announced; myself included :cry:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Likewise. Gutted not to be able to make this one. At the very least I was going to relieve Christian of a couple of boxes of acrylic and the pub of a couple of pints.

Would urge anyone who hasn't experienced a genuine vintage Star Wars toy show in the last 20 years (last time I remember them being around) to get yourself to Fordingbridge on April 24th. Even better, get yourself down late Saturday afternoon and stop over so you can enjoy the SW preamble that is the unofficial SWFUK boys meet up!

sith-smith

Grand Master
I'm planning on being there.

Shame you can't make it Simon as you generally hand me some awesome Lego set there!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
sith-smith said:
I'm planning on being there.

Shame you can't make it Simon as you generally hand me some awesome Lego set there!

Ha ha! Gary, I think you've pretty much exhausted my supply of Lego! That said, I've got a TGV set with your name on it.... ;)

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
coomber75 said:
Could be tempted but a long way from the Midlands :(

Trust me it is totally worth it, especially if you make the effort to come down for the Saturday evening too. Rich comes down from Newcastle and Pete attends from the Midlands. Make the effort, you won't regret it and you'll try to get to all of them once you've experienced one

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'll be there - will have to remember to phone up the Raj and book us a table for one on Saturday night at this rate!!!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
You won't be alone. Fordingbridge is fully booked for the Saturday night. Looks like I'll be Sunday only for the first time in a few years.

Jason

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Richard_H said:
Sunday 24th April

11am - 6 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Farthest-From-The-UK-Star-Wars-Retro-Toy-Show-583316165029365/?fref=nf

Love to go down and meet you lot for a knees up. Do you drive down Richard? or do you plan to get the Orient Express?
I drive but I like drinking better.

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Just to whet my appetite and before I make the 400 + mile journey could someone please give me a brief idea of what happens ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom