Farthest From XII Summer Show 28th of August 2016

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Me too. Although the Crown and the Ship are full already.

So come on, who's got a spare bed for the night? I'm only little, you won't even know I'm there. I'll throw in a nice brisket if that helps.

andygo

Padawan
Have a friends wedding on the Saturday.... so looking unlikely :-(

unless I don't have a drink at the wedding..........

unlikely.... :) :)

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
andygo said:
Have a friends wedding on the Saturday.... so looking unlikely :-(

unless I don't have a drink at the wedding..........

unlikely.... :) :)

You will be fine. Get a driver. Half the fun of ff is watching grant and Stu stumbling around the following morning, hanging out their arses.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Had to book in at a random b&b in ringwood as all of the room in fordingbridge are gone.

Jez

Sith Lord
I'll check the calendar but this is the biggest family weekend of August so, i bet a pound to a piece of **** the mrs has already planned some sort of family fun weekend. If not i'll be there with the huge podcast and friends friendly 6 man tent with awning. Lets have a great weekend.
Fingers crossed.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Not looking good for me Dave.

I would suggest moving it to September... :?

August Bank Holiday is normally already booked with families and stuff.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SOJ said:
Had to book in at a random b&b in ringwood as all of the room in fordingbridge are gone.

Which one you staying at, Dan? May well book in at the same. Rooms do usually free up nearer the time in Fordingbrigr but not sure i want to take that gamble. A few of us at the same B&B and the cab fair doesn't eat into beer and toy money. Think the can is about £30 to Ringwood.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Grant_C said:
Not looking good for me Dave.

I would suggest moving it to September... :?

August Bank Holiday is normally already booked with families and stuff.

Like that idea. Not even mentioned to my wife about the date yet but I know there'll be hell to pay. It's certainly not helped with the accommodation availability. Anyway, it'll give everyone something to look forward to after the bank holiday and won't seem so soon after CE3 :)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm getting Celebration withdrawal and need something to look forward to.

The accommodation situation is nuts: not even anything available in Ringwood anymore, let alone Fordingbridge. I'm looking at using my ma's caravan which is about 10 miles away in Ferndown and a good £30-£40 quid in a cab, which doesn't massively appeal, to be honest, especially as I'd have to forage for breakfast.

So two questions: 1) Who's going, and 2) who needs a roommate in the local area?!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I'm in but no accommodation organised as yet, was unsure if I was able to go due to being bank holiday but managed to swing it by using my winning smile

Robstyley

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
I'm getting Celebration withdrawal and need something to look forward to.

The accommodation situation is nuts: not even anything available in Ringwood anymore, let alone Fordingbridge. I'm looking at using my ma's caravan which is about 10 miles away in Ferndown and a good £30-£40 quid in a cab, which doesn't massively appeal, to be honest, especially as I'd have to forage for breakfast.

So two questions: 1) Who's going, and 2) who needs a roommate in the local area?!

Simon, I want to go but as seems to be the case with many it will depend on whether the wife has booked anything for that weekend (highly likely) and whether I can get away with it after 3 days away at CE3. I suggest camping if all the accomodation is gone nearby. I think there are a few campsites on the outskirts of Fordingbridge. If I come it might be a bit last minute but I will bring a tent and you're welcome to crash in it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom