SOLD OUT - Celebration T-Shirts - News! Oh, and another chance to grab one...

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I have finally got around to the accounts for the CE3 T-shirt sales. This alone is cause for celebration.

Mark and I never intended to make a profit. The cost of the Ts was reduced by £3 when it looked like we might. Then, with stronger orders, postage savings and an unbelievably generous act by the T-shirt printers (Star Editions) who chose to bill for a small fraction of the original quote (by way of an very, very nice apology and also sent some more Ts!) we haven't made a profit.....we've made a bloody killing.

As a result, Jez's chosen charity will be receiving an extra boost of £336.16! The brief details of the accounts are below:

Item Cost Income
T-shirts £119.33
Setup up £180.00
Postal bags £5.45
Postage £76.76
PayPal Fees £1.42
Refund for 2nd £5.00
48 x T's sold £705.00
Donation £5.00
1 x 2nd sold £10.00
Extra postage paid £4.12

Total Costs £387.96
Total income £724.12

TOTAL PROFIT £336.16

18/06/16 - Additional £40.20 sent bringing total donated to £376.36.
23/06/16 - Additional £17.40 sent brining total donated to £393.76

And that's not all, there is MORE good news! Anyone who wants another T or didn't grab one first time round then (again due to Star Editions) I have 1 perfect T and a number of seconds that can be offered out to boost Jez's pot a little more:

1 x LARGE (perfect) - SOLD (£15)
1 x LARGE (seconds - very slightly wonky front logos) - SOLD (£10)
4 x XXL - (seconds - very slightly wonky front logos) - SOLD £10
1 x MEDIUM (second - missing front logo) - SOLD (£7)

All prices include postage to UK. Abroad is extra at cost.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Top top t-shirts at a reasonable price and money to spare for make-a-wish - fantastic - good work Mark and Simon!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bloody formatting has screwed up the accounts table. Will figure it out when I have time and make it understandable!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Brilliant news, I thought there might be about £100 extra after all the jigging around but that total is brilliant.

As Simon and I have said from the start, we never once set out to make any profit of any kind on this. It was simply a way of getting some shirts to those who wanted one to show everyone at Celebration we were proud to be a part of the best vintage forum on the web.

The fact we've now got a serious chunk of money to hand over to a very deserving forum member and his sterling efforts to raise money for an extremely worthy cause is the icing on the cake.

For anyone wearing a shirt at Celebration, or anywhere else, I salute you.

Simon, first 3 rounds on me mate - couldn't have done it without you.

x-pack

Grand Master
Not a bad result all round Mark. We got spanking new tshirts that look boss, and jez's charity receives a tidy sum. Good stuff. :)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
Not a bad result all round Mark. We got spanking new tshirts that look boss, and jez's charity receives a tidy sum. Good stuff. :)

Might I suggest we try and get a group shot of as many of us wearing them at the event?

lejackal

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
x-pack said:

Might I suggest we try and get a group shot of as many of us wearing them at the event?
I would be up for this and if you check your pms there may be something to be tied in with it

x-pack

Grand Master
lejackal said:
SublevelStudios said:
x-pack said:

I would be up for this and if you check your pms there may be something to be tied in with it

Goes without saying. Imagine it! :shock: :lol:

Daz

Padawan
Guys great work with the t-shirts and the money raised for charity. Any chance I can put an order in for 1x Xl wonky logo t-shirt if any left................

Cheers DP

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
One last call for the remaining Ts!

There is one XXL with only a very slightly wonky logo and 2 x XXLs with wonky logos left. £10 each delivered in UK, abroad extra. This is the absolute last of these so get one now before it's too late!

Due to the sales of the 2nds I've just been able to send Jez another £40. Thanks to the purchasers!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom