Doncaster Racecourse - this Sunday 15th May

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
SWFUK'ers

Anyone going to Donny racecourse this Sunday?

I shall have 2 tables, crammed with vintage star wars goodies. Loads of mint loose, mailers, baggies, good few MOC, graded and ungraded. Some other toy lines shall be represented also including Kenner Indiana Jones and case fresh MASK.

Come along and say hello!

Cheers

Ed

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:
Hope it's a good day for you Ed, I'll venture beyond Birmingham one day :D

Cheers Carl :D. This fair not a patch on NEC, IMO. Well, apart from the pie and mash food stall which was excellent.

A fairly decent day. Very, very steady in parts and not much on the vintage Star Wars scene.

Met some nice people including a few other dealers and Spoons himself (who, unbelievably spent his cash on Action Man rather than SW - boo! :lol: ). Good lad called Joe who runs a brick & mortar vintage toy shop in Leicester. Hadn't heard of it before but looks cool from checking out his fbook page.

Sales very slow with the punters, lots of 'oh I had that', but no scrilla! Only real deals were with other dealers, some of which were real hard hagglers. Good bit of craic with them.

Won't be doing Donny again... on to Sandown Park in 2 weeks! Hopefully see some of you Southern swfuk'ers darn there!

Cheers

Ed

lejackal

Grand Master
punk_pat said:
lejackal said:

Cheers Carl :D. This fair not a patch on NEC, IMO. Well, apart from the pie and mash food stall which was excellent.

A fairly decent day. Very, very steady in parts and not much on the vintage Star Wars scene.

Met some nice people including a few other dealers and Spoons himself (who, unbelievably spent his cash on Action Man rather than SW - boo! :lol: ). Good lad called Joe who runs a brick & mortar vintage toy shop in Leicester. Hadn't heard of it before but looks cool from checking out his fbook page.

Sales very slow with the punters, lots of 'oh I had that', but no scrilla! Only real deals were with other dealers, some of which were real hard hagglers. Good bit of craic with them.

Won't be doing Donny again... on to Sandown Park in 2 weeks! Hopefully see some of you Southern swfuk'ers darn there!

Cheers

Ed
Joe is a nice guy, I pop over every few months and always find him very fair. He also has time for you and doesn't come across as just wanting your cash.
Glad you managed to make it worth it, even if just for the better food :)

spoons

Grand Master
punk_pat said:
lejackal said:

Cheers

Ed

good meeting you too Ed - and I did buy some vintage SW :mrgreen:

Nick bought most of it up - when I saw him he was buying a whole stall :shock:

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Bugger. I was 15 minutes away in Finningley on Sunday but couldn't get over to this :cry: Sorry to hear it didn't go so well Ed.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Wanted to go but couldn't make it. Regardless of the lack of Star Wars toys always end up doing ok.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom