Celebration accommodation - Room for 1 more!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Joe and I have got a "family room" for the Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights (14-17th July) for CE3. It's in the Holiday Inn Express, 1018 Dockside Road, E16 2FQ. It's about 250 meters walk to Celebration.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, there is one spot in the room free as a 3rd forum member has dropped out.

Other than it's convenient location, it's also as cheap as chips. If you want in it'll cost you a total of £159 for three nights and that includes a questionable feast in the form of a continental breakfast. Parking, if you need it, is not included. Payment needs to be received in full as soon as possible for anyone interested. Drop me a PM or leave innuendo filled comments below!

Joe

Grand Master
Simon you idiot, I told you to post this on the female cosplayers forum first!! Ahem..oh well - neither of us smell (that bad) and we both like a drink and a laugh so if that sounds like you too..join us! :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I did mate. But after replies from a Maz lookalike and someone who claimed to be "the only Miss Rancor in the UK" I thought I'd try here....

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I wasn't going to stay in London as I'm not that far away but I'm now thinking all the travelling could be a ballache... and it will be a laugh being around in the evenings. I can "dress up" if you like lads but I'm not up for any Borsat hairy arse crack wrestling going on or anything like that :!: :lol:

PM sent chaps

itfciain

Grand Master
I would have been all over this but am coming down with Neil now so don't think he'll want to share a bed!

Will need to find somewhere with a twin room - otherwise we're going to have to get snuggling in a double bed

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Joe and Andy I'm not sure how you can put up with the stench. It's a known fact that butchers cant rid themselves of the smell of raw meat. Simon will have the stench pouring out of his pores all weekend. And he doesn't stop talking about the various types of sausage he makes, he can become quite boring.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Joe and Andy I'm not sure how you can put up with the stench. It's a known fact that butchers cant rid themselves of the smell of raw meat. Simon will have the stench pouring out of his pores all weekend. And he doesn't stop talking about the various types of sausage he makes, he can become quite boring.

Cheeky sod. You can forget that bronze turkey I was feeding up for you for Christmas.

Joe

Grand Master
As long as he's not talking about his sausage the entire time I'm sure everything will be fine! :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
I think Vin decided not to go as it was too close to his partners due date for the wee one Frank :( Not to worry, third time lucky!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom