Sandown Park Toyfair - Saturday 28th May (tomorrow!)

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Anybody going to Sandown Park toyfair tomorrow?

I shall be there with 2 tables stacked with vintage. MOC, loose, baggies, mailers, multipacks, graded and non-graded.

To make up for this shamless self-promotion (as noted by Andy!), I shall be giving away a free Salacious-C to every SWFUK'er who comes along and says hello! :lol:

Hope to see some of you down there.

Cheers,

Ed

lejackal

Grand Master
punk_pat said:

I shall be there with 2 tables stacked with vintage. MOC, loose, baggies, mailers, multipacks, graded and non-graded.

To make up for this shamless self-promotion (as noted by Andy!), I shall be giving away a free Salacious-C to every SWFUK'er who comes along and says hello! :lol:

Cheers,

Ed

Hope this was a bit better for you than the last one?

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
Hi
Ed Not sure which you were, did you have the nice eagle transporters and the Wicket W I was so tempted by?
Hope you had a good day no mater what

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:
punk_pat said:

Cheers,

Ed

Hope this was a bit better for you than the last one?

Much better thanks Carl! Really good fair. Very busy and the most vintage star wars sellers I have seen for a while. Exhausting as usual. I don't know how all the old boys with 4 tables of trains do it!

Met lots of good buyers and had some interesting chats. Thanks to everyone who came and said hello.

Mark - I don't think we met. I had a stall of 2 tables right in the middle of the room. Had a table of MOC and a table of loose and mailers along with some MASK / Indiana Jones etc. Will hopefully be doing the next NEC and maybe SP again so will see you at one of those all going well! Did you manage to buy much?

Cheers

Ed

Tickion

Padawan
punk_pat said:

Cheers,

Ed

Hi Ed, good to meet you. Your stall looked amazing with those piles of loose ex-factory stock figures ! Thanks for the SW carded Hammerhead - my favourite buy of the day. Cheers, Tim

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Pleasure to meet you Tim & thanks for the purchase! Was a favourite of mine that Hammerhead as well. I'm hoping to do the next fair at Sandown so may see you down there again.

Had a look around the other stalls and there was some decent vintage there but nothing that got my hand in my pocket! A radio controlled jawa sandcrawler was the closest, not held one before.

A good fair indeed :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom