SWF member CE badges, give-aways & other "swag" items!

Joe

Grand Master
SWCE16_Logo-Hi-Res.png

Sounds like a fair few people from SWF are planning on bringing some Celebration swag items to CE to give away & trade over the weekend so I thought it would be an idea to have a master thread so people know what kind of stuff will be given away and who will be bringing the goodies!

As some of you guys will have seen on FB, the Scaled Galaxy team are going to be there (that's myself and JC) promoting The Definitive Trilogo guide and we will have these cool cards to give out over the weekend, one for each day:

Scaled-Galaxy-CE-postcards-1.png

We may have another surprise in store for CE goers..watch this space!

So who else is going to be bringing some fun freebie items to CE?!

Post below with pics if poss!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Looking good Joe! Will be seeking you out before they all go!

Grant, Craig and myself will be presenting one of the collector talks about vintage Star Wars stationery, mainly the Helix line.

We've knocked something together that will hopefully look like part of the range BITD. Exclusive pencil and card packaging limited to 250.

HELIX%20CGM.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Love it Mark! That's awesome, looking forward to the talk as well! :D

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Nice Jason! Love those badges, how many have you got of each?

Not as many as lanyards unfortunately as they were quite pricey. There's 100 cards/lanyards and 60 each of the 2 pin badges.

Jason

walkie

Sith Lord
Talking of pin badges....

qM8hiLp.png

More info can be found in the link below.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8601-special-annoucement-celebration-europe-iii-tig-exclusive

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I have been making Star Wars themed tarot cards. They are a bit lo fi. I had to try to learn how to paint to make them. I'm certainly no artist. There will be 9 in total. I'm just in the process of sorting out the printing but have found a couple of companies that will print them on linen card stock at the right size.

I will probably have the equivalent of 20 sets to give out as individual cards. I will be doing 2 badges as well but haven't made them yet.

Anyway, here are four prototypes. The designs are finished, they have just been printed on photo paper. I will also be losing the massive white border! Hope you like the designs. Hit me up if you want some.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Joe

Grand Master
Those are great Ben! Wow what an interesting idea, you did pretty well for a novice painter too!

spoons

Grand Master
That is a great idea Ben - look good

Loving the other ideas too chaps. I've yet to make my badges, but whatever I do will be saimple to match my skills. A starburst die cast badge or TIE with the web address around it are most likely

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Great work guys... 8)

I'll be trading 20 Han Towels (Tea-towel text will be changed on the final product) each day and have a couple of sample ones stashed away too...

Original scan of one of my Palitoy cardbacks with a little, but not too much of a tidy-up and a slight amend to the logo and name plate, there will be a line of text acknowledging the event on the bottom right too.

Hope you guys like it as I'm already 'shopping' for a couple of the items above this post!

7FA3A2A8-E6CA-4D61-B1CE-12B1667E7BC3_zpsqeiamfoi.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Hahaha! Love it!! Those are ace!

Glad you approve, been working on it for a while now! Nearly went for magnets or keyring, but figured that something a little more amusing would entertain me and (hopefully) others a bit more! :lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Great pieces above - love the lot. Well done lads, the Vintage Rebellion have several items in the offering but some being kept hush until we've got things sorted

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Bugger! Want all of the above but had not even considered creating anything myself! Might have to try to swap swag for beer!!!

Joe

Grand Master
Lom said:
Bugger! Want all of the above but had not even considered creating anything myself! Might have to try to swap swag for beer!!!

Still time! Loads of on-line badge places to choose from where you can usually upload an image from your computer!

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
not much but I'll have these to swap/give away:

badges_zpsz2ebc3er.jpg

The finished ones will look a lot nicer and have a metallic background to them.

Each badge will come in it's own wallet with a card detailing the Celebration dates and the swfuk website details

Once I get the order through next week I'll upload better pics

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom