Header image

SWF member CE badges, give-aways & other "swag" items!

Post details and discuss up-coming or past Star Wars related events.
roundster
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: SWF member CE badges, give-aways & other "swag" items!

Postby roundster » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:02 pm

That is amazing!!!

Daz (DP1973)
Regular
Regular

Postby Daz (DP1973) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Looks amazing :D

Great stuff

ScruffyLookingNH
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:49 am

Stuart Skinner wrote:CELEBRATION EUROPE GIVEAWAY!
One of the fine giveaways that the Vintage Rebellion Podcast will be handing out for FREE at CE3 this month is a wonderful set of postcards. We are delighted that Dan Tearle, Corey Galal, Barry Jones, Ryan-Lee Taylor, Mark Daniels and Malcolm Tween have all taken their time to produce a vintage related postcard.

Two will be available from our booth S237 each day, all you need to do each day to claim your two free postcards is to check our Facebook page each day to get that days code then come to our booth, tell us the code and you will receive that days postcards, simple as that.

Today we are showing the fourth design which will be available on Saturday 16th July, this stunning design has been drawn by Ryan-Lee Taylor. Unlike the previous three Ryan chose to go down a different route from the figures and was influenced by the old Wacky Plak cards from the 60s. this card is a lot of fun I'm sure you'll all agree.

Great design! But I think it would have been better titled "AFA Grading Dept."

roundster
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby roundster » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:14 am

Swaaaaaaaaaagggggg! They arrived, really pleased!!

Will be trading these bad boys from the Thursday night, beer not included :wink:

Stuart Skinner
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Stuart Skinner » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:05 pm

loving the beer cosy
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/star-wars-vintage-rebellion/id1001257470?mt=2

Stuart Skinner
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Stuart Skinner » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:15 pm

CELEBRATION EUROPE GIVEAWAY!

One of the fine giveaways that the Vintage Rebellion Podcast will be handing out for FREE at CE3 this month is a wonderful set of postcards. We are delighted that Dan Tearle, Corey Galal, Barry Jones, Ryan-Lee Taylor, Mark Daniels and Malcolm Tween have all taken their time to produce a vintage related postcard.

Two will be available from our booth S237 each day, all you need to do each day to claim your two free postcards is to check our Facebook page each day to get that days code then come to our booth, tell us the code and you will receive that days postcards, simple as that.

So the final two postcards left to reveal over this weekend. Both of these postcards will be available on Sunday 17th July. This, the fifth postcard, was designed by friend of the podcast Mark Daniels. Mark's postcard is a take on the Mini-Rig designs and he has designed his postcard with the premise of Star Wars Mini-Rigs in mind.

Mark has also designed the cover of our fanzine so we are indebted to you kind sir.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/star-wars-vintage-rebellion/id1001257470?mt=2

robpmarsh
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby robpmarsh » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:33 pm

Omg....that's quality!
Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold!

my Swfuk feedback: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=21776

My Leia Hoth focus:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30198

ScruffyLookingNH
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:38 pm

Stuart Skinner wrote:Mark's postcard is a take on the Mini-Rig designs and he has designed his postcard with the premise of Star Wars Mini-Rigs in mind.

Mark has also designed the cover of our fanzine so we are indebted to you kind sir.

Pure quality. Love it.

tobedesu
Regular
Regular

Postby tobedesu » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:25 pm

robpmarsh wrote:decided rather than just have loose stickers to give out I'll do them in sets (x20)

So.....inspired by Lom I've got hold of a lanyards and sleeves and created this:

Each lanyard will contain 5x stickers (previously shown in this thread)

NOTE: The image is a mock-up as the sleeve has a 'frosted' look to it...though it went with the whole Hoth vibe :)

Lots of great creations on here, but this is absolutely stunning.
Good job, sir.

tobedesu
Regular
Regular

Postby tobedesu » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:53 pm

Hello chaps, I've been printing some photos that I took. Would anyone be interested?
I will bring 10-12 different ones with a few prints of each.
Here's a couple taken off my instagram of the style I will have. May add borders and logo and maybe even frame a few in a border frame.

ScruffyLookingNH
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:36 am

Here's a lucky find at a carboot sale last weekend. I know it's not vintage and I'm sure these will get a mixed reception. I like them and some others might, too.

When SW Battlefronts came out, Game were giving away these double sided posters. The paper stock is superb and the artwork is brilliant. They measure 86cm x 58cm. Seeing the amount of cool stuff here I'll bring some along in case someone needs a sweetener to go with the Boba sticker :)

bfposter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stuart Skinner
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Stuart Skinner » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:45 am

CELEBRATION EUROPE GIVEAWAY!

The final postcard which will be available also on Sunday 17th July is designed by the incredible Malcolm Tween. A stunning piece to finish off the collection.

PLEASE CHECK BACK THIS EVENING, AS WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY A FULL SET OFF THESE POSTCARDS BEFORE CELEBRATION. SO IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THE EVENT YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO GET A FULL SET OF THESE CARDS ANYWAY.

mr_palitoy
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby mr_palitoy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:18 pm

A CE3 giveaway for the oldest vintage star wars group on facebook. Catch me for one of these badges. I've made 90 of these.

:-)

Jason
Many Bothans died to bring us this information...

Want Palitoy ESB 45A Back (Blue Circle Offer) 2-1B MOC and Palitoy ESB 30B cardbacks for first 12 figures

Mr Palitoy's Cardback Guide
http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy

Commander Clint
Regular
Regular

Postby Commander Clint » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:18 pm

That's a lot of great new swag. I hope you guys have a great time next weekend.

Jimi Woolley
Regular
Regular

Postby Jimi Woolley » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:46 am

I decided on Friday night that I really should get some badges made.... these arrived today :D

Not a patch on everyone else's efforts but a bit of fun.

See you all in a few days :D

Jimi

Return to “Star Wars Events”