Celebration Stage Sneak Peak (Time to plan what you want to see/do!)

Joe

Grand Master
http://www.starwarscelebration.com/Events/Events-A-H/Celebration-Stage-Sneak-Peek/?campaignid=61917237&iusercampaignid=93176800

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Is everyone finding using this website hassle free :?:
Every time I want to short list an event I have to keep logging in :?: :!:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I've downloaded the app on my iPhone, pretty simple to use and holds the day by day data of what I've selected to fill my day with.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
I've downloaded the app on my iPhone, pretty simple to use and holds the day by day data of what I've selected to fill my day with.

Kool, the app will prob give me more joy.

Cheers.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
robpmarsh said:
After the wristband announcement most of the panels are a no-go

I don't know. I'm ok with doing all my queueing before the show opens. How many seats are in the main stage? They are handing out wristbands at 6am. I would rather be there at 6 and queue for the 4 hours before it opens then not have to queue again all day then spend most of the day queueing.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I was pretty shocked by the 6am queue email. but I guess if you really want to see something on the main stage, then it's what you want to see..
I did get a bit lost in the whole page, after 8pm , then at 6am, then 2 hours of wristbands... they made something I'm sure is relatively simple, sound overly complex...
I also lost patience with it all.. can someone who didn't advise if the smaller collecting track sessions are wristband-ed or just a normal, thoroughly British queue, where if you get in line, you wait until you get a seat/last standing space, or get turned away?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Normal mate.

I think the big stages/autos/photos are the wristband queues. Some will not fill up and you will be able to walk in when it opens and pick a wristband up. Expect rogue 1 on the Friday to be rammed.

The store is a lesson learnt from Anaheim. Day one people were making a beeline for the exclusives and suddenly a 6 hour queue for the tills had formed all the way around the event. Loads of stuff would have got stolen. They then implemented the queue so that all the people waiting to pay were in the store. Once the line went down they would let more in. It also meant they could keep stock up. It was destroyed on day one.

I think if you are there early enough you will probably get to do everything you want. The exception would be exclusive items as they sell really quick, mainly to scalpers.

What would stop all this is if Lego for example made enough exclusive Lego sets so that everyone could buy one of they wanted. Only sell one per customer. That would **** the secondary market and make it all a lot more pleasant.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
I believe it is just the main stage events u need wrist bands for right :?: One can pre pay for photos but not autographs.
The fact u can q overnight just for an hour long stage show is just crazy :!: I certainly won't b doing that but I am happy to get there v early in the morn and have a go. I am more interested in the fan based events anyways as I'm sure most on here will b too 8)

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
SAVORY100 said:
I did get a bit lost in the whole page, after 8pm , then at 6am, then 2 hours of wristbands... they made something I'm sure is relatively simple, sound overly complex...

I'm confused too. Are they saying that you can queue from 8pm the day before a particular celebration stage panel wristband. Then a second opportunity from 6am on the day?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I expect the celebration track panels will be rammed as people can just walk in rather than having to queue for a main stage wristband.

Jason

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Woolyniner said:
SAVORY100 said:

I'm confused too. Are they saying that you can queue from 8pm the day before a particular celebration stage panel wristband. Then a second opportunity from 6am on the day?

No. They r saying queuing can start from 8pm the night b4 and from 6am staff will start handing out wrist bands to that q! So who ever is first in that q would have prob started queuing the night b4 :!:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Don't worry about the queueing the night before. Only nutters and those desperate for **** exclusives will do that.

If you want to queue all night we will go on a bender and then get in the queue all tanked up at 4am.

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
palitoyjunky said:
Woolyniner said:
SAVORY100 said:

No. They r saying queuing can start from 8pm the night b4 and from 6am staff will start handing out wrist bands to that q! So who ever is first in that q would have prob started queuing the night b4 :!:

Wow, not doing that with my 12 year old son, or to be honest even if he was not there I would still no do that. I think I'll just take a peek at the queues at a sensible time and if they long skip it. The other smaller panels look good anyway.

Thanks for the clarification, that makes sense now.

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
Mr-shifter said:
Don't worry about the queueing the night before. Only nutters and those desperate for **** exclusives will do that.

Sounds hopeful, we may queue earlyish on Sunday morning for some of those days panels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom