Header image

Celebration Emoji Pins

Post details and discuss up-coming or past Star Wars related events.
Tazmanianflea
New User
New User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:39 pm

Re: Celebration Emoji Pins

Postby Tazmanianflea » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:22 pm

I just shipped out the Bossk to my wife in the Uk and she'll get it sent out to you as soon as it arrives to her. And you should check out the pin trading page we have on Facebook.... It's been amazing so far!! Cheers!


Shaun ><>


lejackal wrote:
Tazmanianflea wrote:
lejackal wrote:I'm after a Bossk one and wondered if the £16 or so on Ebay is okay but after reading this I guess the answer is yes.


I have a Bossk extra if you'd like. £10 and that includes shipping. Just let me know :-)

Shaun ><>

Hi Shaun,

thanks mate, yes please.

PM me the details and I will sort tonight for you.

Cheers,

Carl

User avatar
lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3911
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:34 am
Contact:

Re: Celebration Emoji Pins

Postby lejackal » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Tazmanianflea wrote:I just shipped out the Bossk to my wife in the Uk and she'll get it sent out to you as soon as it arrives to her. And you should check out the pin trading page we have on Facebook.... It's been amazing so far!! Cheers!


Shaun ><>


lejackal wrote:
Tazmanianflea wrote:
I have a Bossk extra if you'd like. £10 and that includes shipping. Just let me know :-)

Shaun ><>

Hi Shaun,

thanks mate, yes please.

PM me the details and I will sort tonight for you.

Cheers,

Carl

Thank you Shaun, you're a star.....this will be my first pin and the plan is the only one as it's for my fledgling Bossk focus but we'll see.

Cheers

Carl

User avatar
mumbo
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3851
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Re: Celebration Emoji Pins

Postby mumbo » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:46 pm

After any of the droids for my son, R2 in particular if anyone can help?
If its Luke Jedi then I'm interested, vintage or modern.

My feedback - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13324

My Focus collection - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14401

User avatar
lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3911
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:34 am
Contact:

Re: Celebration Emoji Pins

Postby lejackal » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Just in case anyone has cash to burn or scorn to pour

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322241617864

:twisted:

Tazmanianflea
New User
New User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:39 pm

Re: Celebration Emoji Pins

Postby Tazmanianflea » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:59 am

Just to give you a status update,

It looks like the package I sent over there is through customs and almost to my wife. When she gets it I'll have the pin posted your way. ;-)

lejackal wrote:
Tazmanianflea wrote:
lejackal wrote:I'm after a Bossk one and wondered if the £16 or so on Ebay is okay but after reading this I guess the answer is yes.


I have a Bossk extra if you'd like. £10 and that includes shipping. Just let me know :-)

Shaun ><>

Hi Shaun,

thanks mate, yes please.

PM me the details and I will sort tonight for you.

Cheers,

Carl

User avatar
naughtyjedi
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 970
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: Celebration Emoji Pins

Postby naughtyjedi » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:41 am

anyone have a spare rey pin.. I'm up for it.. :o

User avatar
lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3911
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:34 am
Contact:

Re: Celebration Emoji Pins

Postby lejackal » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:38 pm

Tazmanianflea wrote:Just to give you a status update,

It looks like the package I sent over there is through customs and almost to my wife. When she gets it I'll have the pin posted your way. ;-)

lejackal wrote:
Tazmanianflea wrote:
I have a Bossk extra if you'd like. £10 and that includes shipping. Just let me know :-)

Shaun ><>

Hi Shaun,

thanks mate, yes please.

PM me the details and I will sort tonight for you.

Cheers,

Carl

Thanks Shaun, got the pin today mate. You're a credit to the forum and I truly hope you make this your Star Wars home.
Once again thanks a million :D

Mrleemur
Regular
Regular
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Re: Celebration Emoji Pins

Postby Mrleemur » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:40 am

Someone posted in the facebook pin trading group thatthese have become available on the reedpop site

http://www.reedpopsupplyco.com/mobile/C ... 827&page=2

Still in the same format though, 4 packs or blind bags. None of the ones you had to get from various stands though (Rex, Jabba, Nein Numb), and no pre-order ones (force awakens, droids).


Return to “Star Wars Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest