'MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU' coming to the NW in November!

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Facebook_Banner.png

Really pleased to announce that the 'May The Toys Be With You' exhibition is coming to The Atkinson in Southport from November 19th - March 5th! The exhibition was previously hosted at The Beaney in Canterbury, and broke their attendance records, so that says it all about the great state of our vintage hobby and interest in Star Wars! The Atkinson is dedicating even more gallery space so the exhibition will definitely be bigger and better in the North-West and I really hope that some of you that couldn't make it to Canterbury might make it to this.

Also a massive thanks to the epic talent of Mark Daniels (our very own SublevelStudios) who crafted the new logo to accompany the exhibition. Great job Mark!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Anyone in that area I highly recommend you pop along to this, I visited a few times when local to me and it's a nice collection with some stunning pieces in it, well worth the visit

Daz

Padawan
Might plan myself a little road trip. Sounds interesting thanks guy's

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Having visited the Canterbury showing of this exhibition, I can totally recommend it to anyone able to attend. Brilliant collection, beautifully displayed, get involved!

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Nearly ready to open, and its looking stunning. The Atkinson is a great venue and have allowed a good deal more space for exhibits than at Canterbury, and as well as vintage Star Wars they also have a permanent display of sci-fi too (Dan Dare, vintage ray guns, some fun stuff). Well worth a visit...

Atkinson2.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom