Header image

London Meet-up

Post details and discuss up-coming or past Star Wars related events.
Marc
New User
New User
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:25 am
Contact:

Re: London Meet-up

Postby Marc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi Everyone.
Sadly I can't make it tomorrow,
My son is working, and my other half is away so someone needs to hold the fort.
sorry grrrrr :x :x :x

User avatar
robpmarsh
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:23 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: London Meet-up

Postby robpmarsh » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Mr-shifter wrote:What we doing for grub. And I'm not eating any of that shit you get out of the river Thames!!!


:lol: don't think Spoons have ever sold eels.....bloody shame!

Guessing a curry as always...and i'll pass as always 8)
Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold!


my Swfuk feedback: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=21776

My Leia Hoth focus:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30198

ScruffyLookingNH
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2342
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: London Meet-up

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 pm

robpmarsh wrote:Quick reminder for all attending tomorrow evening.....meet-up will be from 18:00 in The Shakespeare's Head, Holborn.

Just turn left out of the tube station if you haven't been before.

See you there!


WTF is it with you working people? Get a Govt. job and we could all be on the sauce from 1600. Train times and the shit "service" Southern operate mean I have to leave the pub at 2030. Barely enough time to sniff the barmaid's apron.

User avatar
lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3138
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:34 am
Contact:

Re: London Meet-up

Postby lejackal » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:39 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:
robpmarsh wrote:Quick reminder for all attending tomorrow evening.....meet-up will be from 18:00 in The Shakespeare's Head, Holborn.

Just turn left out of the tube station if you haven't been before.

See you there!


WTF is it with you working people? Get a Govt. job and we could all be on the sauce from 1600. Train times and the shit "service" Southern operate mean I have to leave the pub at 2030. Barely enough time to sniff the barmaid's apron.

I'm off at 3 tomorrow but have further to go

User avatar
robpmarsh
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:23 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: London Meet-up

Postby robpmarsh » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:58 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:
robpmarsh wrote:Quick reminder for all attending tomorrow evening.....meet-up will be from 18:00 in The Shakespeare's Head, Holborn.

Just turn left out of the tube station if you haven't been before.

See you there!


WTF is it with you working people? Get a Govt. job and we could all be on the sauce from 1600. Train times and the shit "service" Southern operate mean I have to leave the pub at 2030. Barely enough time to sniff the barmaid's apron.


Well I can get there earlier...but if it's just you to talk to Si then i'll arrive later :lol:

Will try and get there a bit earlier but i have a meeting at 4 that may drag on
Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold!


my Swfuk feedback: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=21776

My Leia Hoth focus:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30198

User avatar
Jez
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4024
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 am

Re: London Meet-up

Postby Jez » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:22 pm

I'll be there by 7.30pm. Maybe earlier. Happy to stay until the last train back.
Looking forward to it.
The most Epic Prize Draw III (2017) is here!!
This one will blow your socks off :D
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32824
https://youtu.be/wLdcwV2imRs

User avatar
indianawars
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:20 am
Location: Surrey, England
Contact:

Re: London Meet-up

Postby indianawars » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:35 pm

I would sure love to come to one of these, but I cannot stand trains... especially on a Friday.
Have a great time fellas :) I look forward to the pictures.

ScruffyLookingNH
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2342
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: London Meet-up

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:02 am

indianawars wrote:I would sure love to come to one of these, but I cannot stand trains... especially on a Friday.
Have a great time fellas :) I look forward to the pictures.


Come on, Epsom is almost Waterloo :lol: You won't have to put up with the great unwashed for long! Would be good to put a face to the name :)

scottie_boy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Re: London Meet-up

Postby scottie_boy » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:52 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:
indianawars wrote:I would sure love to come to one of these, but I cannot stand trains... especially on a Friday.
Have a great time fellas :) I look forward to the pictures.


Come on, Epsom is almost Waterloo :lol: You won't have to put up with the great unwashed for long! Would be good to put a face to the name :)


That's the train journey I have to look forward to after tonight's festivites :D (unless I miss the last train .... again!)

ScruffyLookingNH
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2342
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: London Meet-up

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:46 pm

scottie_boy wrote:
ScruffyLookingNH wrote:
indianawars wrote:I would sure love to come to one of these, but I cannot stand trains... especially on a Friday.
Have a great time fellas :) I look forward to the pictures.


Come on, Epsom is almost Waterloo :lol: You won't have to put up with the great unwashed for long! Would be good to put a face to the name :)


That's the train journey I have to look forward to after tonight's festivites :D (unless I miss the last train .... again!)


Yeah, but that's all part of the fun right, David? :D

User avatar
Robstyley
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1482
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:32 pm
Location: West Sussex

Re: London Meet-up

Postby Robstyley » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:58 pm

Shitsticks.. can't make it. Have fun gents :)

User avatar
Mr-shifter
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2505
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:01 pm
Location: Sussex by the Sea

Re: London Meet-up

Postby Mr-shifter » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:54 pm

After a busy but largely successful day I am currently sat on the train to Victoria as we speak.

Hopefully the tube doesn't stop at 10pm again tonight.
Looking for: A fair priced ungraded trilogo Yak Face MOC (Condition is not so important - no cracked bubbles or broken seals though)

User avatar
Jez
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4024
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 am

Re: London Meet-up

Postby Jez » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:03 pm

After a really busy day I'm sat on the train to Paddington.
See you there lads, ETA about 7.15.
Ben I have 2 deep cases for you as promised.
The most Epic Prize Draw III (2017) is here!!
This one will blow your socks off :D
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32824
https://youtu.be/wLdcwV2imRs

Piett101
New User
New User
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Re: London Meet-up

Postby Piett101 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:21 pm

Evening chaps, I've just rocked up. Anyone in the house already?

scottie_boy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Re: London Meet-up

Postby scottie_boy » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:18 pm

We are in the 2nd booth on the left, just through the front door :D


Return to “Star Wars Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests