Celebration 2018!

reddogblues

Padawan
Must be suffering Celebration withdrawal, as started to think about 2018!

Unfortunately I have no chance of getting to Orlando - so has anyone heard anything about where it will be in 2018?

I heard Germany from someone - which I am hoping for, as easy to get to from Prague :)

Cheers

Jez

Sith Lord
I've heard that Celebration 2018 will be at Anaheim.
Not going to declare my source but he is definitely not: Clean OldHairy. Cryptic name challenge lol

adampbooth

Padawan
there was a rumour circulating about Madrid but i think it turned out to just be people petitioning to bring it to Madrid...

Jez

Sith Lord
Maybe it'll be
Europe, West Coast, East Coast, Europe (but let's not forget Asia).

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
reddogblues said:
To have it in US two years in a row seems a bit unfair... Japan could be a shout, Australia even?

Hoping for Germany :)

Christ.....both of those places will be sooooo expensive to get to!

reddogblues

Padawan
Japan or Aus would count me out! Just thinking that they could be possible - building the brand outside Europe and US etc...

Ah, just have it in London again :D

lejackal

Grand Master
Austria would be good as I could sell it to the mrs as visiting her ancestral home 8)

Commander Clint

Padawan
Could Toronto finally be in the running after last years exclusive pop up exhibition by Disney?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/star-wars-pop-up-shop-1.3351543

Richard_H

Grand Master
Disneyland Paris is always going to get rumours for the obvious connections. However, there are legal hurdles with holding events in France. Do you ever see a Paris con? Don't think I've seen one.

Starzone

Padawan
Richard_H said:
Disneyland Paris is always going to get rumours for the obvious connections. However, there are legal hurdles with holding events in France. Do you ever see a Paris con? Don't think I've seen one.

There are 2 or 3 really big cons in Paris, including one next weekend organised by ReedPOP so I'd guess they'll consider it at some point.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I was told that France would only hold a convention in French and that was an issue for holding an international convention.

I would love France, Spain or Canada. Japan, China and Australia are a little far.

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
I foresee it being in Anaheim, because Star Wars Land is supposed to be open by then and how much money would they make of all them Star Wars fans going into Disneyland?
I Know I would be going there every night if it was there

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom