Echo Base Live - anyone staying over

Pantzman

Padawan
Hi all,
Searched for a thread on this but I could be looking in all the wrong places...

I'm going to make a big effort to go to this event ( week on Saturday) But as its a min 3 hour drive for me I was wondering if anyone wanted to go halves on a twin room. Don't want to spend £60+ on just going to sleep... Otherwise its either not go or go but dont go for the meal and drink afterwards.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm personally not going but that's mainly down to the distance (about 3 hrs) and the fact I'm not available. I may head down to one to see what it's like but wouldn't stop over. I get away with the three Farthest From shows each year but anymore than that and I'd be pushing my luck.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Pretty much the same as Simon. I can only do limited things because of the Mrs and little one. Three ffs a year and celebration in April has stretched goodwill to the limit.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I've started saving for Celebration already......gonna need it for The Tilted Kilt i think ;-)

.....with a modest fund allowed for FF in December

andygo

Padawan
I'll be there for the day with a couple of tables, I had some tables at the first one and it was a great little show, think of it a bit like farthest from but with a 50/50 split of vintage and modern. Was a good day out and you'll enjoy it, bonus that it's in a shopping centre so lots of footfall and Costa Coffee :) :)

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'll be there as well!

Dragging Andy Davies along and having a couple of tables, but mainly shifting my modern stuff (black series, GG busts, legacy falcon and loads of figures)

Will have a few vintage items too, depends what we can fit in the van!

Told my wife I'm selling and was told, just don't come back with more crap! She'll never know!

Would really love to shift any spare funds at farthest from but no way of getting there, unless anyone is going from near hereford :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom