Sublevel Art Show at Farthest From XIII!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
This is my first FF and Mr Tree has kindly allowed me to do a small exhibition of my art.

This will cover all my Star Wars pieces, along with officially licnesed art from BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, ALIENS and THE BLACK HOLE.

I will also be showcasing some of my commercial art, from designing logos for The Teletubbies, Mike The Knight and Twirly Woos (those of you with young kids will know what the hell I'm talking about), plus loads of other projects.

There will be a very small number of my artist proofs for sale. I am hoping my ROGUE ONE print will be available to purchse at the event and also TRON.

Please come over and say hello, it's great to see old friends and meet new ones and great to finally put faces to names from the forum.

Cheers :)
Mark

coomber75

Sith Lord
Damn not going but have one of your pieces on the wall the wife bought me, great stuff mate!!

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Great news Mark, looking forward to it! My wallet's not though..!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Fantastic news! Proud owner of your work and I can't praise it enough.... nor can others that come round and see it on display! 8)

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Super excited for this. I was in a trance at Celebration and completely walked past your work there so this is an excellent Christmas bonus to have another chance to see it.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Sounds great Mark. This will hopefully be my first FF too, so will make the trip even more worthwhile...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom