Doncaster Ultra Con this Sunday

spoons

Grand Master
Darthgulliver said:
Is there much vintage star wars at this event.

I went mainly for the props and vehicles so didnt really look too closely at the stalls. I remember seeing a bit but uit seemed to be mostly modern funco stuff.

spoons

Grand Master
saw someone buy an ATAT driver on a repro cardback for £10 - I hope they realised what it was. otherwise there were a few genuine MOCs and a few boxed ships but the show seemed much smaller than last year.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hi mate, yer I saw that too. The guy selling it is honest I know him a bit and he said was fake as soon as I saw it. (wasn't me that bought it).

spoons

Grand Master
the guy that got it had the look of a man who had snagged a bargain. No question that it was being sold as a genuine one, the real ones were a lot more pricey and at the back - some nice pieces

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hmmm fair enough. Not good he swore blind he wasn't selling it as real. You think you know people not good.

spoons

Grand Master
StarWarsFan said:
Hmmm fair enough. Not good he swore blind he wasn't selling it as real. You think you know people not good.

Sorry - I think the seller was straight up just the buyer was a bit hasty and didn't ask whether it was real

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Oh right fair enough. Yer was thinking didn't sound like Gary would do that. He always has a nice selection of MIB figures and a all round nice guy. BTW are you going to VTAC ins Scarborough on the 4th December?

spoons

Grand Master
I wasn't aware of VTAC but cant make it in any case - Action Man's 50th Birthday convention at the Palitoy factory that weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom