Curry and cardbacks - London SWFUK get together February 2017

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Figured we are about due another curry and cardback evening in London. Usual place (Shakespeare's Head in Holborn) on the evening of Friday 3rd February 2017; that should nicely bridge the gap between the December and March Farthest From's. How does that sound?

J_G

Padawan
Perfect!

Jason Smith and I were just talking about this this morning.

I'm in!

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Should be there. Checked with the mrs and got a pass. The post xmas diet is a bit of an issue but apparently tandoori prawns and chicken, salad and a chapatti are acceptable and gin and slim has very few calories so it's all good.

Can I suggest we eat a bit earlier this time though. I can't miss another train home. Me and Pete had to wait outside Victoria for 1 1/2 hours last time!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great stuff, I'm up for this. May even have to arrange a bed at the UJ Club so I don't have to disappear early. Ether that or do a Ben and catch the first train home the next day :D

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
I will be able to make this meet up. Looking forward to it already, so many people I have not met yet.

Will not be eating any Curry though.

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Rob mentioned this to me today when I met up with him.

Will try to get along and meet you all, only family things would prevent ( Daughter's Birthday on 2 Feb )

Cheers all

Lee

Piett101

Youngling
It's in the diary. Looking forward to catching up with you boys.

As Ben said, could really do without running for, and missing the 1.00am train. Maybe I'll throw a bottle of whisky in the bag just in case!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom