Celebration 8 roll call

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Hi guys.

Getting stupidly excited about this now, so I thought I would do a little roll call and then over the next few weeks set up a what's app group for the guys who are going to C8 to discuss plans and stay in touch whilst out there.

I want to keep it uncluttered, so could you just reply with when you are out there, where you are staying and where you are flying from.

I know quite a few are there for the week, and if you are planning excursions there may be a few others who will tag along. Plus you will need to know where the beer is flowing in the evenings.

I will kick it off

11th - 18th April from Gatwick.
Staying at the Rosen inn pointe Orlando.

Pm me your number if you want in on the WhatsApp group.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Staying in the cockroach plaza with my mate Christian, somewhere... will be arriving afternoon wednesday, departing the following wednesday.

Jez

Sith Lord
I'm Tuesday to Tuesday. Might have to doss on a floor on the Monday night.
Ben, i think i'm from Gatwick on the same day as you. I'll check my flight details.

itfciain

Grand Master
Stall is sorted so I'll be there with Neil and also bringing our new public relations officer, Todd Osborn - who will be wearing a Gold Bikini on the stall for your pleasure

Attachments

• GW - Celebration.jpg
    GW - Celebration.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,113

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
itfciain said:
Stall is sorted so I'll be there with Neil and also bringing our new public relations officer, Todd Osborn - who will be wearing a Gold Bikini on the stall for your pleasure

I wasn't going to come, but since I won't miss an opportunity to motorboat Todd's manboobs, I am in.

Will be there Wednesday through Saturday afternoon, with family in tow. But I have a pass to roam free at night to get drunk and fondle Iain.

itfciain

Grand Master
Ross_Barr said:
itfciain said:

I wasn't going to come, but since I won't miss an opportunity to motorboat Todd's manboobs, I am in.

Will be there Wednesday through Saturday afternoon, with family in tow. But I have a pass to roam free at night to get drunk and fondle Iain.

Fondling me and motor boating Todd - you are going to need to drink a lot of beer before you'll be ready to do that

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
itfciain said:
Ross_Barr said:
itfciain said:

Fondling me and motor boating Todd - you are going to need to drink a lot of beer before you'll be ready to do that

No, I think I just gotta get you two drunk....... :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom