NEC Birmingham tomorrow

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Many SWFUK'ers going to the NEC tomorrow?

I shall be selling there in usual spot. Come say hello!

Frantically sorting through items now :lol:

Cheers

Ed

Daz

Padawan
I'll be there. Looking forward to it haven't been to the NEC for awhile.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Nice one lads - look forward to seeing you all there!

Setting the old alarm clock for 5am is a bit painful...

coomber75

Sith Lord
missing it tomorrow have decided to try and calm things down a bit for a couple of months... lol

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Didn't even know this was happening :( whens the next one, can you post some piccys of this one? :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes get pics up :D maybe get some pics of stalls like Eds and we can do some virtual shopping :wink:

Have a great day :D

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
My mate Tony had a stall there and said someone was stealing last 17 figures. Someone stole the arm off his EV9D9.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Cheers fellas!

Was another great fair at the NEC. Quieter than the same last year in terms of punters. The weather was pretty grim so much have kept a fair few at home.

Certainly the most vintage I've seen at a toy fair. Even a boxed diecast tie bomber was up for grabs!

Thanks to all the SWFUK who came along and said hello, especially those who made a cheeky purchase :lol:

Only took one photo unfortunately, of my helper Timbo slice whom I pay in salacious crum baggies and overpriced Birmingham pasties.

Cheers,

Ed

IMG_1086.JPG

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
My mate Tony had a stall there and said someone was stealing last 17 figures. Someone stole the arm off his EV9D9.

There was another table behind us that had one or two stolen as well - bastards.

Luckily we have Lee manning our table and quite frankly, he even scares the shite out of me. Pity the fool that strals from our table! :D

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
SublevelStudios said:
StarWarsFan said:

There was another table behind us that had one or two stolen as well - bastards.

Luckily we have Lee manning our table and quite frankly, he even scares the shite out of me. Pity the fool that strals from our table! :D

Never mug a man in a Morbid Angel hoodie!

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
It was very good overall.
Picked up a couple of pieces including an Emperor mailer. Looks like this was from your stall then punk_pat?

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
tobedesu said:
It was very good overall.
Picked up a couple of pieces including an Emperor mailer. Looks like this was from your stall then punk_pat?

Thanks for the purchase matey! Sold a few of those.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom