Swag swapping

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
So last year at Celebration we all had buckets of swag to exchange and subsequently took home as much, but of a far greater variety thanks to having traded both trinkets and conversations in the process.

I personally had a ton of fun both in creating the 'Han Towels' and in collecting lanyards (3 almost full) of badges and other bits and pieces.. some of which are actually pride of place among my collection and all of which actually hold some form of collecting memory.. where I was standing, who the exchange was with, what talk I was at etc.

I can't attend Celebration this year... funds don't add up and to be fair, telling my wife that a toy cost £5 instead of £50 is far easier than suggesting a £1000 trip to the other side of the world cost £250 :lol: So, I'm going to miss out...

I did though wonder if folk generally would be up for extending the Swag swopping to other events like Farthest From this year??? I have a few more Han Towel options already being art-worked/produced that I expect would make up my contribution... I guess old celebration swag or excess/left over bits from celebration would be an easy way for others to get involved.

Thoughts?

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I'm gonna keep back the other Han badge you need and will hand over at FF m8.

If i grab any doubles in Orlando they are yours.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom