SWFUK at Puzzlwood Tour

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Thinking about putting together a Puzzlewood camping and tour. We could do it on a FF weekend in August/September.

Puzzlewood was a filming location for TFA.

Lets see if theres any interest :)

Attachments

• Forest-of-dean-star-wars-puzzlewood-location-the-force-awakens.jpg
    Forest-of-dean-star-wars-puzzlewood-location-the-force-awakens.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,294
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,293

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I guess sleeping outside on the floor would be a step up from your recent accommodation :lol:

Couldn't sleep on the floor with my back but if anyone was taking a camper I'd be up for it.

Richard_H

Grand Master
The thinking is head to Puzzlewood for Sat noon time. Spend most of the afternoon attempting to find locations (someone will need high quality screen grabs on A3 paper if possible) and then spend the evening. Head over to FF in the morning? Not sure how far it is.

Dfran8

Padawan
As I don't have accommodation for FF I don't mind spending one night "DiCaprio's Revenant" style.
I should need a lift from London though :?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Dfran8 said:
As I don't have accommodation for FF I don't mind spending one night "DiCaprio's Revenant" style.
I should need a lift from London though :?

Dan - got your message on Facebook, will send you a message later today pal, apologies its taken me a while to reply :?

Dfran8

Padawan
Stuart Skinner said:
Dan - got your message on Facebook, will send you a message later today pal, apologies its taken me a while to reply :?
Sure buddy. No problem :)

And still up for this on FF August/Sept where the weather will be better (fingers crossed) :mrgreen:

Daz

Padawan
Adventure, I'm in. Brilliant idea. Although Won't be doing the Survival training in the woods, hotel for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom