Farthest From XV Sunday August 5th & 6th

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I'm sure many are already aware that Dave had already announced the next FF
The Summer 2017 edition (number 15) of THE Vintage Collectors show will be on Sunday 6th August, with the Star Wars Fun Day and drinks/meal on Saturday the 5th August

Personally I'm over the moon...

MY BIRTHDAY is on the SATURDAY!
I have a complete pass out for the weekend... Could life get any better? :D

I just need to book a hotel. I can highly recommend the There Lions pub/hotel on the outside of town and hope to get back in there again.

So, who else is coming??? Too early for a role call 11 weeks out???

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Had a chat with Rich H the other night and this popped up. I might be coming to my first FF...

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Steve,

Fordingbridge is totally booked out and the three lions will only let you book a minimum of two nights on a weekend in the summer.

I think a few of us will stay in ringwood and go from there. I will let you know when we start booking stuff but there are a lot more places to stay including a travelodge in ringwood.

Jez

Sith Lord
Looking extremely unlikely for me :cry: :cry:
This clashes with a big family get together. I've already missed the last 2 because of FF! I don't think i can miss this one, it's the Nanny in laws 90th.
:cry:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Crap! Wanted to come down on the Saturday for this one, but have a big family get together... in Greece. No chance! :lol:

Steve, you're gonna have a cracking birthday 8)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yes can't wait, will be there again for my second ff.
11 weeks will gly by :D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
I'm planning on visiting Puzzlewood on Sat around dinner time if anyone fancies an hour or so. Will fill details nearer the time

Dang it, I've made plans for Saturday lunchtime now... so unlikely I'd make that, might try to tie in something on the Friday though as I'm on leave that week. Do keep me (us all) updated as a plan evolves as I'd be keen to join something if I can.

Richard_H

Grand Master
A bit more info and plans....

Anyone fancy extending Farthest From slightly? I'm intending driving down to Puzzlewood on Saturday 5th (12 o'clock meet in car park?) to spend 90-120 mins trying to find some SW locations. All are welcome to join me before heading off to Farthest From for the late afternoon.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Its my Birthday on the 2nd August so this might have to be a birthday treat for me. Depends on what the Mrs has planned for the weekend. Fingers crossed as havent managed to get to one for quite a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom