Midland Boys Night Out Saturday 8th July

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Been a while since the last big one but 8th July will be the next piss up and curry night if you can make it the the fine city of Stoke-on-Trent, well Newcastle-under-Lyme really but no one knows where that is.

As per usual there will be ale involved, Jaeger Bombs probably and curry, possibly puke too. The topic of all things Star Wars will be at the top of the list followed by a discussion about what state Lee's arse will be in after his nuclear strength Phaal.

We would love to welcome some new faces if possible to this one, been loads of new members signing up to the forum recently, along with the regulars it's a good night out.

Let's make this one another good one!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
6.jpg

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Always a cracking night and I always come away having learnt loads from lads who know a lot more than I do!!! Everyone is really cool, no big ego's and we have a laugh.

x-pack

Grand Master
JimboUK1979 said:
Always a cracking night and I always come away having learnt loads from lads who know a lot more than I do!!! Everyone is really cool, no big ego's and we have a laugh.

Anyone attending will know more about this Space Wars thing than me. Even the people who collect our glasses from tables will know more than I do. So come on down! It's not all about Hand Solo's variant lipstick. There are some normal people going ...well, a couple ...maybe just one ...sort of

It's a great night out!

av6

Jedi Knight
I'd have been up for this as I'm in the Midlands at the minute (only a stones throw away from Stoke), but I'm going back to South Wales on Wednesday. :(

Have a good night though boys.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
av6 said:
I'd have been up for this as I'm in the Midlands at the minute (only a stones throw away from Stoke), but I'm going back to South Wales on Wednesday. :(

Have a good night though boys.

You'd have been welcome mate.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
What a night, each one gets better, and more booze fuelled than ever.

Next one will be early Autumn ;)

Attachments

• DSCN4259.JPG
    DSCN4259.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 1,090
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom