Live Auction 16th July 8pm updated 10th july.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Hello one and all...
Edd has been gracious enough to allow me to post here. I will be having a live auction on the echo base auctions page 16th july. Similar to vectis style, except no crappy descriptions and certainly no 25% commission and sometimes questionnable postage costs. I will be linking a file with a description of each item and open price. Highest bid wins, very simple.. Mostly carded figures from 12 backs to 92s,but there will also be some playsets , dolls/ posters / vehicles and some harder to find pieces. Even if you dont bid, come and join in the fun, some smashing vintage prizes to give away..
Most of these cards will be auctioned as well as many others..file will be updated over the next week..No pms with offers please..Lets try to keep it fair...

P1010640.JPG
P1010639.JPG
P1010637.JPG

Naturally you will need to join echo base auctions to enter, but I'm sure most of you already are members..

thank you...
Robert.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
if you show me how to do it.. i will take my trilogo off the auction and give you first refusal..

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Mr-shifter said:
Are you going to finish it off by having sex with a pineapple ring and then eating it?

Now that would get some viewers in!

so mr shifter..my price promise to you...
as i said, show us all hows it done and i will take him out of the auction and give him to you at cost

yak.jpg

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Ahhhhh, sorry to disappoint.

My signature is out of date, so no pineapple rings from me father. A generous offer, I'm sure, but I expect cost for that figure is still more than I would be prepared to pay.

Don't forget the whipped cream and Hershey's though.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
-Mr shifter
i dont mind you hijacking the thread.. if you're bored ,go for it... and you seem to have some fixation stalker syndrome for me.. thats fine...but for the love of god...Pleeeease try to make your comments funny..!! the guy with the gimp in the bath avator, now his verbal abuse comments are somerimes funny..but sadly, you have a long way to go... So, you can embarrass yourself further and write some more trolling verbal twot( maybe a tinge of tourrettes?_...or you can say '**** it.. I have better things to do with my life than to make myself look stupid'

Rob

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Damm! Just blew my cash on a echo! Really want the White bespin security guard moc! :cry:

Now to cain some over time! I will be watching with interest :wink:

rdpla

Jedi Knight
first tranche of photos is up
photobucket is no longer viable so to keep it simple.. please go to my FB page... rob lipparelli and it is the album titled auction 16th july..(Akashi is my Japanese name)
Lots of giveaway prizes too so come along.
Thanks
RDPLA

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Subzero
here you go....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379586362433825/
i just finished putting up the albums on my facebook page, showing all the items for sale..
look for rob lipparelli.. theres maybe 4 of them.. im the star wars 3pack pic guy..

click on photos, then click on albums everything is there..
Lots of free vintage giveaways.. so come and join in..

hb.jpg
hb2.JPG
dvj.jpg
dvj4.JPG
ts.jpg
ts2a.JPG

rdpla

Jedi Knight
rdpla said:
Hello one and all...
Edd has been gracious enough to allow me to post here. I will be having a live auction on the echo base auctions page 16th july. Similar to vectis style, except no crappy descriptions and certainly no 25% commission and sometimes questionnable postage costs. I will be linking a file with a description of each item and open price. Highest bid wins, very simple.. Mostly carded figures from 12 backs to 92s,but there will also be some playsets , dolls/ posters / vehicles and some harder to find pieces. Even if you dont bid, come and join in the fun, some smashing vintage prizes to give away..
Most of these cards will be auctioned as well as many others..file will be updated over the next week..No pms with offers please..Lets try to keep it fair...

P1010640.JPGP1010639.JPGP1010637.JPG
Naturally you will need to join echo base auctions to enter, but I'm sure most of you already are members..

thank you...
Robert.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Very easy to see pics
just go to my FB page Rob Lipparelli (Akashi ) is my Japanese name..
3 albums of items for sale...
some great giveaways too..

8pm start..2-3 months payment plans possible..

Thank you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom