Header image

July 22nd Starbase Honiton, Devon

Post details and discuss up-coming or past Star Wars related events.
AndyPreston
Regular
Regular

July 22nd Starbase Honiton, Devon

Postby AndyPreston » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi all,

Just a little plug for an event that I'm helping to organise,next Saturday in Honiton, Devon. It's a one-day sci-fi convention run by Exewing Fundraisers, raising money for Honiton Hospicecare. We have a special guest Jerome Blake who played multiple roles in the prequel trilogy, and costumed characters, photo opportunities, displays of props and collectibles (I'll make sure there's a good bit of vintage and oddball stuff on display!), games, competitions, crafts, dealers and more. The event is open between 10am and 4pm and the entry fee is £3 for adults, £1.50 for children and free to under 5's. It's not a big event but should be a good day out, if anyone's failrly local it would be great to see you.

The website is http://www.exewing.co.uk with all the details you'll need.

Many thanks,

Andy

IMG_1672.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Looking for Palitoy 12 back Jawa and Empire carded Dengar and Leia Hoth. Damaged cards or reseals OK.
Also any non-toy vintage British items esp. store displays, advertising & promotional items, and cast & crew or prop items.

MrKutzzy
New User
New User

Re: July 22nd Starbase Honiton, Devon

Postby MrKutzzy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:48 am

Will there be any vintage for sale ?? :D
Im in Exmouth so will pop over !!

AndyPreston
Regular
Regular

Re: July 22nd Starbase Honiton, Devon

Postby AndyPreston » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:49 pm

There may be some vintage, I believe Dave Tree is having a dealer stand so he will hopefully bring some, but you shouldn't expect to find much. It's more of a good old fashioned convention with hopefully something to keep everyone entertained. Hope you can make it.
Looking for Palitoy 12 back Jawa and Empire carded Dengar and Leia Hoth. Damaged cards or reseals OK.
Also any non-toy vintage British items esp. store displays, advertising & promotional items, and cast & crew or prop items.

Return to “Star Wars Events”