Header image

July 22nd Starbase Honiton, Devon

Post details and discuss up-coming or past Star Wars related events.
AndyPreston
Regular
Regular

July 22nd Starbase Honiton, Devon

Postby AndyPreston » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi all,

Just a little plug for an event that I'm helping to organise,next Saturday in Honiton, Devon. It's a one-day sci-fi convention run by Exewing Fundraisers, raising money for Honiton Hospicecare. We have a special guest Jerome Blake who played multiple roles in the prequel trilogy, and costumed characters, photo opportunities, displays of props and collectibles (I'll make sure there's a good bit of vintage and oddball stuff on display!), games, competitions, crafts, dealers and more. The event is open between 10am and 4pm and the entry fee is £3 for adults, £1.50 for children and free to under 5's. It's not a big event but should be a good day out, if anyone's failrly local it would be great to see you.

The website is http://www.exewing.co.uk with all the details you'll need.

Many thanks,

Andy

IMG_1672.JPG
IMG_1672.JPG (137.32 KiB) Viewed 85 times
Looking for any non-toy vintage British items esp. store displays, advertising & promotional items, and cast & crew or prop items.

MrKutzzy
Regular
Regular

Re: July 22nd Starbase Honiton, Devon

Postby MrKutzzy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:48 am

Will there be any vintage for sale ?? :D
Im in Exmouth so will pop over !!

AndyPreston
Regular
Regular

Re: July 22nd Starbase Honiton, Devon

Postby AndyPreston » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:49 pm

There may be some vintage, I believe Dave Tree is having a dealer stand so he will hopefully bring some, but you shouldn't expect to find much. It's more of a good old fashioned convention with hopefully something to keep everyone entertained. Hope you can make it.
Looking for any non-toy vintage British items esp. store displays, advertising & promotional items, and cast & crew or prop items.

Return to “Star Wars Events”